Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
adam72

You are the worse side in 3 years BHA have been in the Prem

Recommended Posts

I'm not joking either and that includes Huddersfield.  Some of your  defending  really left a lot to be desired. We were poor today ourselves and so i apologize for that in advance but we manged to look much more of a threat as the game became more open near the end.

Whenever we play a poor side we put in a poor performance ourselves. It's quite frustrating that.

Make no mistake you will finish bottom and will concede a bucket load of goals. Mark my words.You cannot spend less than 2 million and expect to stay up. If i was a Norwich season ticket holder i would be pulling my hair out over that. Even small clubs like Huddersfield and Bournemouth spent a decent amount in their first season.

Just a quick mention to your fans. They were really pleasant and sociable despite the awful weather.

 

Happy Brighton fan

Adam

Edited by adam72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, adam72 said:

I'm not joking either and that includes Huddersfield.  Some of your  defending  really left a lot to be desired. We were poor today ourselves and so i apologize for that in advance but we manged to look much more of a threat as the game became more open near the end.

Whenever we play a poor side we put in a poor performance ourselves. It's quite frustrating that.

Make no mistake you will finish bottom and will concede a bucket load of goals. Mark my words.You cannot spend less than 2 million and expect to stay up. If i was a Norwich season ticket holder i would be pulling my hair out over that. Even small clubs like Huddersfield and Bournemouth spent a decent amount in their first season.

Just a quick mention to your fans. They were really pleasant and sociable despite the awful weather.

 

Happy Brighton fan

Adam

Not off out with your mates tonight Adam? Or your Mum? Anyone ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Not off out with your mates tonight Adam? Or your Mum? Anyone ? 

I would rather be on here discussing today's result with other football fans. I thought you might like a BHA prospective ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Not off out with your mates tonight Adam? Or your Mum? Anyone ? 

He’s grounded I believe. 6 weeks for being an absolute ****. Not the first or last time his parents ground him for this I suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adam72 said:

I would rather be on here discussing today's result with other football fans. I thought you might like a BHA prospective ?

 

Reasonable fans welcome, tosspots like you not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your input Bell end. I’d imagine your defence would be great with a 33 year old midfielder having to stand in and play at centre back

Edited by JF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JF said:

Thanks for your input Bell end. I’d imagine you’re defence would be great with a 33 year old midfielder having to stand in and play at centre back

It would never happen though. Every summer we have spent around 60 million to compete at this level. That's the difference between both clubs owners.

Tony Bloom as you know is very rich and  ambitious.  300 million of his own wealth has been spent building up our club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Reasonable fans welcome, tosspots like you not so much.

Why so aggressive ? Man up and take the defeat on the chin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, adam72 said:

It would never happen though. Every summer we have spent around 60 million to compete at this level. That's the difference between both clubs owners.

Tony Bloom as you know is very rich and  ambitious.  300 million of his own wealth has been spent building up our club.

You are either completely ignorant or as thick as mince. We’ve been hit by injuries at centre back all season, not a lot you can do when 3 centre backs are long term injuries. If you’ve spent £60 million a season you’ve been ripped off, looked very ordinary. You could spend £200 million but players still get injured 

Edited by JF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Why so aggressive ? Man up and take the defeat on the chin.

I think TBH if you post such a pathetic boorish post after a match, you need to expect a few robust replies.

 

i suggest you “ man up and take it on the chin” and don’t be so whiny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relegation will catch up with Brighton soon..if not this season , shortly.....and when it does they'll just regress back to being a Cardiff or Huddersfield that theyve been for most of their sad existence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Why so aggressive ? Man up and take the defeat on the chin.

Edited by JF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Don't fans of other clubs normally start "X Fan in peace"?. I get the feeling the OP supports a different team that plays in blue and white......

 

Nope i'm a BHA fan. Have a good evening and don't forget to tune into MOTD tonight!  I'll leave you all in peace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, adam72 said:

I'm not joking either and that includes Huddersfield.  Some of your  defending  really left a lot to be desired. We were poor today ourselves and so i apologize for that in advance but we manged to look much more of a threat as the game became more open near the end.

Whenever we play a poor side we put in a poor performance ourselves. It's quite frustrating that.

Make no mistake you will finish bottom and will concede a bucket load of goals. Mark my words.You cannot spend less than 2 million and expect to stay up. If i was a Norwich season ticket holder i would be pulling my hair out over that. Even small clubs like Huddersfield and Bournemouth spent a decent amount in their first season.

Just a quick mention to your fans. They were really pleasant and sociable despite the awful weather.

 

Happy Brighton fan

Adam

Come on now 'Adam'.

If you've come here for a serious 'discussion' about the game , you've hardly worded your post in a way that's going to get many positive responses back, have you?

That could be because you have all the social skills of a dead fish or perhaps because you've really only come here to get a rise out of some Norwich fans after a defeat. If it's the former, you have my sympathies, if it's the latter, then I assume you're probably touching yourself after each reply; I hope my response is the one that gets you to your joy joy place.

OTBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your post is confrontational and gloating, please go away.

It’s also 100% correct. If it wasn’t for the fact that Watford have totally imploded this season we’d be rock bottom and cast away by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, adam72 said:

I would rather be on here discussing today's result with other football fans. I thought you might like a BHA prospective ?

 

But you haven't said anything vaguely constructive, have you ?
Sounded more like "We won, you lost, ner-ner ner-ner ner" and "Our owners are richer than your owners, ner-ner ner-ner ner". 

Fulham spent £100m+ and still went down. If we'd done that, we'd soon be the next Bury FC.

Edited by K Lo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most of us realise we’re falling woefully short now but he’s just come here to act an absolute **** womble...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Why so aggressive ? Man up and take the defeat on the chin.

Mainly because you come cross like a gloating **** (which given how bang average you looked is embarrassing in itself). Not bothered about the defeat, happy to discuss with sensible people, have zero interest in discussing it with some random nonce who doesn’t seem to understand why people think he’s a ****- the trick is to not act like a **** generally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, adam72 said:

I'm not joking either and that includes Huddersfield.  Some of your  defending  really left a lot to be desired. We were poor today ourselves and so i apologize for that in advance but we manged to look much more of a threat as the game became more open near the end.

Whenever we play a poor side we put in a poor performance ourselves. It's quite frustrating that.

Make no mistake you will finish bottom and will concede a bucket load of goals. Mark my words.You cannot spend less than 2 million and expect to stay up. If i was a Norwich season ticket holder i would be pulling my hair out over that. Even small clubs like Huddersfield and Bournemouth spent a decent amount in their first season.

Just a quick mention to your fans. They were really pleasant and sociable despite the awful weather.

 

Happy Brighton fan

Adam

Thanks for that. You are a tinpot side who will never have any respect from me even though you may temporarily be above us in the pyramid due to the lack of ambition from our owners.

i hope you come down with us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

Thanks for that. You are a tinpot side who will never have any respect from me even though you may temporarily be above us in the pyramid due to the lack of ambition from our owners.

i hope you come down with us. 

Broken record Jimbo. Why are the currently above all those other teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Why are Sheffield United 6th?

Is it because all the teams below them are owned by a cook and her cohorts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×