Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
adam72

You are the worse side in 3 years BHA have been in the Prem

15 hours ago, Steve Foster said:

Hi,

Having just read Adam’s post I have felt compelled to sign up to your forum & post. As a BHA fan I feel embarrassed as to his post. Clearly a wind up poster & not a Brighton fan. I was at the match yesterday and your side didn’t play that poorly. Indeed if that shot in the first half hadn’t hit the top of the crossbar you would have gone 1-0 up and the game would have resulted in a different outcome. It took our subs to finally break you down which I suggest is down to stronger numbers in depth currently for us. Beat Watford next week & you are back in the room - you only need to win 9 games to stay up & pick up some draws. There is little difference between any of 10 or so clubs in this division. Keep battling & supporting your side. Great to see 3,000 Canaries yesterday. Lots of friendly banter between the sides.

This is a far more balanced view of things.  We lost the game 2-0, not a disgrace, we were that close to taking the lead and changing the course of the match.  Our problem is really based on the disruption to our match day patterns and teamwork through too many injuries.  We will be more competitive as we get back to full strength - we've been missing Zimmermann who was immense for us last season, both in his general play and in his influence on Godfrey and of course Klose has been missed too.

On 02/11/2019 at 19:46, adam72 said:

I'm not joking either and that includes Huddersfield.  Some of your  defending  really left a lot to be desired. We were poor today ourselves and so i apologize for that in advance but we manged to look much more of a threat as the game became more open near the end.

Whenever we play a poor side we put in a poor performance ourselves. It's quite frustrating that.

Make no mistake you will finish bottom and will concede a bucket load of goals. Mark my words.You cannot spend less than 2 million and expect to stay up. If i was a Norwich season ticket holder i would be pulling my hair out over that. Even small clubs like Huddersfield and Bournemouth spent a decent amount in their first season.

Just a quick mention to your fans. They were really pleasant and sociable despite the awful weather.

Happy Brighton fan

Adam

Ok Adam, thanks for your comments now please kindly do one and post on your own forum. I was at the game and thought we competed with you well up until you bought on Trossard so what does that say about your team!? 

17 hours ago, Steve Foster said:

Hi,

Having just read Adam’s post I have felt compelled to sign up to your forum & post. As a BHA fan I feel embarrassed as to his post. Clearly a wind up poster & not a Brighton fan. I was at the match yesterday and your side didn’t play that poorly. Indeed if that shot in the first half hadn’t hit the top of the crossbar you would have gone 1-0 up and the game would have resulted in a different outcome. It took our subs to finally break you down which I suggest is down to stronger numbers in depth currently for us. Beat Watford next week & you are back in the room - you only need to win 9 games to stay up & pick up some draws. There is little difference between any of 10 or so clubs in this division. Keep battling & supporting your side. Great to see 3,000 Canaries yesterday. Lots of friendly banter between the sides.

I agree with this, particularly the point about Adam not being a Brighton fan.

• Thanks 1

On 03/11/2019 at 03:08, Fiery Zac said:

Who knows how we’d have got on but the difference in having an actual CB playing at CB and some consistency, is huge. 

The difference when Krul was out was massive imo, no leadership behind the makeshift back 4 and no ability or confidence to play our way, out from the back. Extrapolate that into a defence missing Zimmerman and/or Klose (and even Hanley who is actually a CB unlike Amadou/Tettey) and it becomes not just a defender we’re missing, it’s a leader, it’s consistency and it’s something that then effects the rest of the makeup of the team. 

We need a DM next to a ball playing creator. So Amadou/Tettey next to Leitner/McLean/Vrancic. Against the majority of sides, it’ll be a tough battle in midfield and we simply haven’t had the personnel consistently so far to compete there.

Yes goals have become a problem, but do we not think that’s another result of the back 4 and midfield 2 basically just being whoever’s fit that week? Aarons and Lewis have become deeper which in turn leads to Cantwell and Buendia dropping back and leaving Pukki an isolated figure, occasionally being involved in a break but more often than not, chasing long balls. Leitner isn’t a number 10 and I’m baffled as to why he has been tried there a few times when he’s failed every game.

So whilst it’s not all down to injuries, I believe we’d be a few more points better off had we had a consistent, balanced side.

Krul

Aarons  Zimmerman  Godfrey/Klose  Lewis

Amadou  McLean

Buendia  Stiepermann  Hernandez

Pukki

I hope we see some resemblance of this team before the end of the season, and some consistency in selection with competition for places. Luck will change, players will return and we will sort ourselves out. 

I wouldn't have Mclean in the side (does nothing in 3 out of 4 games) but other than that I do agree. 

To all you who defend your board decisions not to spend need to read my opening post

4 minutes ago, adam72 said:

To all you who defend your board decisions not to spend need to read my opening post

At last a chance to use the block function on the new forum.

6 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Hmm slightly obsessed for a Brighton fan... How is league one anyway?

• Like 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Forgot about that. So long Adam.

7 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Club apologist. Bury your head in the sand because the problems won't go away.

Edited by adam72

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fair play Adam ! Some of us knew what was coming tonight .

You and Adam should start dating - made for each other. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fair play Adam ! Some of us knew what was coming tonight .

Thanks mate. Sorry if i come across a bit...................

Even the two BHA fans who signed up on here  were talking out of their backsides to please you lot.

I let my eyes do the talking mate and if i was a Canary fan i would be very troubled about this season. It's not going to be pretty.

Edited by adam72

A binner so obsessed with our dominance over his debt-ridden club that he needs to pretend to be a Brighton fan.

Jesus H. What a genuine example of a limited individual who needs to get a life of some sort  ... difficult as an Ipswich supporter as it might be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I think Adam is quite simply an anti-Delia Norwich fan rather than a binner. He's just using a creative way of trying to convince us that fans of other clubs don't rate Delia either.

👍👍👍

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Even if Adam is a binner 80% on here are in denial how bad we are . 

No. We all know that we are in a bad way.

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I think Adam is quite simply an anti-Delia Norwich fan rather than a binner. He's just using a creative way of trying to convince us that fans of other clubs don't rate Delia either.

If you and a few others think that then why don't you ask the admin or mod  where i'm from? My IP address is in  WEST SUSSEX.

Not Norfolk or Sulfolk. I'm 100% BHA 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Even if Adam is a binner 80% on here are in denial how bad we are . 

Eh?

I haven't seen much praise on here for tonight's performance, just justification if anything. That being primarily about our injury list but a few other factors relating to confidence, team selection and lacking of investment at the appropriate time.

I always like to refute these random uses of percentages in such a way. How did you calculate that? Are you sure of that the figure or might it perhaps be 81% or even 79%? Did you use a calculator, an abacus or even Pythagorus's Theorum to come up with such a precise figure?

What does the Mori poll say?

42 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Eh?

I haven't seen much praise on here for tonight's performance, just justification if anything. That being primarily about our injury list but a few other factors relating to confidence, team selection and lacking of investment at the appropriate time.

I always like to refute these random uses of percentages in such a way. How did you calculate that? Are you sure of that the figure or might it perhaps be 81% or even 79%? Did you use a calculator, an abacus or even Pythagorus's Theorum to come up with such a precise figure?

What does the Mori poll say?

Chill out ! Just a stab in the dark over the percentage but probably about right . 

You stated it as a fact.

Now that's 100% the case and 100% on here will agree, whether chilled or otherwise.

Edited by BroadstairsR

11 hours ago, adam72 said:

So what?

So what, even if you're right?