Playing as if we are relegated in November.  Cannot see how we can improve enough to stave off the drop.  Not joking. 

All this meltdown stuff gets a "bar humbug" from me.

We'll turn it around after Christmas mark my words.

Burnley, Palace and now Brighton none of these looked anything special and will surely all succumb at Carrow Road.

I, for one, 'aint throwing in the towel just yet.

Hic!

Edited by BroadstairsR

We might be down by Christmas but we’ll be back and promoted by May!

Edited by Indy

Let's be honest, if we continue in this form then we'll be toast by February, but we just have to hope that our form improves. The fact that we've only scored twice in the last six games and both of those have been late consolations when we were already miles behind is the most troubling thing and we've created precious little in the last three games either. The first issue that needs addressing is the creativity that seems to have gone from being our main strength to our biggest weakness.

Well, we need a better defence, need to shift or bring in a quality cdm, and bring in extra fire power to support Pukki and creativity as relying on Buendia & Stieps, even Onel now he's back shows we're still thin on the ground. Else it's looking grim

56 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Relegated by Christmas 

But we normally take a dip in form after Christmas, surely you can wait until then?

Well if we play like this every week we'll do well to win another game. Being positive though, at least with such a young and inexperienced side they have a greater potential to improve as the season goes on.

Edited by Peanuts