Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Delia/Farke

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Blimey mate, look at their last ten year history. 

I have. It hasn't been fun but I'd take it over bankruptcy and liquidation, wouldn't you?

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

With respect the opportunity to question the ownership happens too frequently and rightly so. Happy clappers Utd will feel it too when the gifted players in this team are sold. 

Instead of questioning the ownership do something about it. Get donations from like-minded Canary fans and place adverts in the Financial Times (international edition) and the Wall Street Journal setting out the case for Norwich City plc as being ripe for a takeover and inviting rich people to approach the board with offers that would be friendly at first but which could be turned hostile if they were rebuffed.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

That isn't luck, that suggests poor game management.

Or inexperience, if you don't feel the need to criticise. 

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Instead of questioning the ownership do something about it. Get donations from like-minded Canary fans and place adverts in the Financial Times (international edition) and the Wall Street Journal setting out the case for Norwich City plc as being ripe for a takeover and inviting rich people to approach the board with offers that would be friendly at first but which could be turned hostile if they were rebuffed.

Nah, won't catch on

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

If the owners do not want to sell and they don't it's pointless. I had hoped given the great job they did stabilising the club they would have then passed on the mantle to owners more capable of dealing with the demands of the premiership.

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

If the owners do not want to sell and they don't it's pointless. I had hoped given the great job they did stabilising the club they would have then passed on the mantle to owners more capable of dealing with the demands of the premiership.

No it is not.

Have to say after another clueless performance from Farke the scales have tipped. It is now 49%/51% in favour of the manager. Woeful. 

Not Farkes fault. Many a manager has had their ambitions crushed by Delia. She is the issue and until she is gone nothing will change. She is well past her sell by date. 

• Like 1

On 02/01/2020 at 12:34, PurpleCanary said:

Seems this needs bumping back up. If there really are as many Canary fans out there who want Smith and Jones to sell up as some posters here make out then raising enough money for a decent-sized display ad in the FT ought to be an absolute doddle.

Set up a 'Please buy our football club' website, raise the money, place the ad, and phone up some local and national media outlets to alert them to its presence. What could be simpler? Unless it is just cyberspace making it look as if there are many more discontented than is the case.

I have now officially swung to 60/40 in favour of Farke. Yes he hasn't been backed by our tinpot board but he was never going to be. However he should still be getting more out of this squad. His team selections, incapability to change a game, atrocious use of subs, treatment of players, and lack of flexibility have hindered us massively this season. He really hasn't done a good job this season and should be getting more questioning and criticism than he is. 

6 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

I have now officially swung to 60/40 in favour of Farke. 

Is that an improvement from 50/50 or a decline from something higher?

Although I’ve never tried to put a value on it I suspect I’ve always been about 60/40 for our managers - i.e. I appreciate and support them but not blindly.

They all have their faults. We all do. They all leave eventually, usually after they lose the fans. Farke is a very long way away from that fate. 

65/35 in favour of Farke now. Another game sitting there stroking his goatee, looking clueless behind the eyes as we are getting battered. Special mention to Delia though for another Premier League season of no investment. We are lucky to have her guys. God bless her and God bless 'plucky ol' Norwich'.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.