Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Famewo

Noticed he was on the bench recently. Obvious that we need a centre half to allow Amadou to push up to that holding role. Wont know until we try him but the looks a beast and apparently, similar to Godfrey has leadership qualities. Could he be the same revelation as Lewis, Aaron's and Godfrey ? Wont know until we try him. Plus that added protection of Amadou in front might give him and Godfrey. Just a thought. Plus whatever has happened to Heise. Bought for the premier league allegedly but nowhere near. Is he another Franke ?

Clearly some concerns about how Heise is adapting but given how close we have been to emergency it may be a while before we see him.

Famewo is interesting and its good to see him on the bench - but given the coach is usually happy to blood the young players early  if good enough, it would seem he isn't quite ready - a few competitive games and longer time training with the first team squad (eg pre season) would have probably helped 

1 minute ago, ZLF said:

Famewo is interesting and its good to see him on the bench - but given the coach is usually happy to blood the young players early  if good enough, it would seem he isn't quite ready - a few competitive games and longer time training with the first team squad (eg pre season) would have probably helped 

Yeah, I agree with this. He hasn't been on the bench for that many games and I feel he would have definitely had some involvement in pre season if they thought he was really ready to step up.

Edited by BobLoz3

1 hour ago, Fuzzar said:

I think Heise arrived encased in glass. "For Emergency Use Only".

TBF, I think Zimbo was described in similar terms when he arrived.

1 hour ago, canarycop said:

Noticed he was on the bench recently. Obvious that we need a centre half to allow Amadou to push up to that holding role. Wont know until we try him but the looks a beast and apparently, similar to Godfrey has leadership qualities. Could he be the same revelation as Lewis, Aaron's and Godfrey ? Wont know until we try him. Plus that added protection of Amadou in front might give him and Godfrey. Just a thought. Plus whatever has happened to Heise. Bought for the premier league allegedly but nowhere near. Is he another Franke ?

*We* don’t know, but Farke and his team see him regularly in training. He just might be a revelation if we threw him into a Premier League game, but I am happy to trust our coaching team’s opinion. 

• Like 1