Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 13

73566405_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.adb6be7ded7be6071457446c313cfe4e.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have Cosmic Twin, probably our most successful PUP of all time, making the final selections for the six results. Cosmic has had six previous wins when selecting the six and has twice won our PUPs league. She is right back on form this season with 10/12 83% winning picks so I think we’re in very capable hands. But good as she is Cosmic will need our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We have Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat making the selections for our game at Brighton this weekend. MMMK has won twice before when making the match picks so I think he’s the perfect PUP to help us to back to back winning weeks. Nigel, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs picks and your own. Remember that we have an extra £2 Brighton win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

Following last week’s success with the Norwich picks and KiwiScot’s generous pledge we now have £1,839 in the presentation pot.

1111268195_Signaturetotals28oct.jpg.06386de5d1f4a4354e727e1455109df3.jpg

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Cosmic Twin and Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lynda and Nigel, the thread is yours.......🙃........

412226793_0001(1).thumb.jpg.fab131a1f8979c2ede4efcc47118baee.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Cosmic, MMMK and of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for MAN CITY v Southampton.

For the City game GODFREY to score at anytime.

Thank you for your very kind introduction, Nutty!

I’m definitely going to need all your very best selections. I won’t be posting the final six until fairly late Friday evening so you’ve all got plenty of time. 

Good Luck to MMMK with the match bet. I’ll be back with my suggestion. 

Good Luck, PUPs! 

It's the Championship for me with

Fulham v Hull - Home Win

For the match bet, let's go positive with HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Cosmic, MMMK and all you PUPs 

Championship for me too - home win for Brentford.

As for city - 2-0 home win is my prediction - seems to be my standard result when travelling away this season.

Good luck Cosmic & MMMK.

Edited by ZLF

Morning all,

I’m going for Wycombe to beat Shrewsbury and for our game Brighton to score at least two goals 

Good luck ! 

Austria this week. Rapid Wein to beat SKN St. Poelten, 4th v rock bottom. 

for Norwich I suggest BTTS - No. This is my 3rd and final attempt at this prediction, and the others failed!!

Good luck all. 

Hi PUps, off to Turkey this week with Kayserispor vs. Fenerbahçe (Away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Drmic to score last.

Nutty, I'm away next week so will leave my selections here (thanks as always for looking after these)!

Greece - Olympiakos vs. Atromitros (home win)

City - 3 - 0 home win with Godfrey to score any time.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Danish second division for me please. FC Helsingor to beat Slagelse (!).For our game, Glenn Murray is going to score isnt he? He always does. Let's hope Teemu finds his shooting boots as well.

La Liga for Cosmic where I think..

Real Madrid          v          Real Betis          Home Win

For MMMK Norwich are 15/4 to win. I think that's big. So..

Norwich Win

FC COPENHAGEN v Sonderjyske  HOME WIN

Good Luck Cosmic and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, BTTS. Best of luck, son-in-law 😀😀😀

With my awful record for getting results wrong this season, here’s hoping for another failure.

Brighton vs Norwich City - home win. 

I shall go for Kings Lynn Town v Altrincham HOME WIN. 

For the Norwich game I am going to this one and havent seen us win away since Maddison scored on his championship debut at Preston on Easter Monday 2017 I shall go for Norwich to win and BTTS! What could possibly go wrong. 

Good luck to all the PUPs.

League Two this week....

Swindon v Walsall........Home win.

For our game.....

City to win 0-2.

Good luck Cosmic and MMMK.

Top vs bottom in Portugal: Porto to beat Desportivo Aves.

For the match bet, I thoroughly endorse Nutty's shout of getting on Norwich, 15/4 is very generous... as is 14/1 on the goalless draw.

Good luck to all you PUPs!

GERMANY Regionalliga Nordost(North East) - Cottbus v Bischofswerdaer  - Home Win

Norwich to win from behind.

For my pick, Inter look good value to beat Bologna at Evs. Bologna are useful but have only won one of the last seven, while Inter are second in the table having won eight of their ten games.

For the Norwich game, I'm feeling pessimistic and expecting a cagey performance. Under 2.5 goals is my pick at odds of 6/5.

For the match bet:

MMMK - SUNDERLAND -v- Southend  HOME WIN

MM - KINGS LYNN -v- Altrincham HOME WIN

I'll be back in a little while with MMMK's selections for the match bet.

Good Luck Cosmic :classic_biggrin:

KiwiScot has snaffled my Energie Cottbus game, which looks an excellent pick (a 5-0-1 home record against a 0-1-5 away record) so I will head off to the Bayern section of the German Regionalliga.

Turkgucu-Ataspor to win at home against Schalding-Heining.

Turkgucu-Ataspor, top, have an 8-0-1 and 24/7 home record, and have won five and drawn one of their last six, with a 14/3 goal difference.

Schalding-Heining are 14th with a 2-2-5 and 14/27 away record. After a good start to the season they have slipped back and have lost five and drawn one (at home) of their last six, with a 2/15 goal difference.

The odds are a respectable 1/5.

---

For the match bet I suggest something so off the wall it might actually happen. Norwich City to score a penalty, at 8/1.

Good luck to all!

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I won't be posting my final decision until 10.30 - 11.00pm -ish, so plenty of time . . .

For the Norwich Bet - Hernandez to score any time. (Will take a chance on that!)

Good Luck, MMMK!

Pukki must be due a goal, I’d go with Pukki to score anytime.

Oxford away win at Pompey, they’re on a good run of form.

Good luck to all, OTBC.

Good evening pups

my pick this week REAL MADRID v real betis HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet both teams to score

good luck to everybody

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Twin said:

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I won't be posting my final decision until 10.30 - 11.00pm -ish, so plenty of time . . .

Blimey Cosmic, poor Eddie will be in bed by 11pm tucked up with his electric blanket  & cocoa 🤣 

On a serious note we've all got faith in you so no pressure 😀