45 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

No 

No you can't confirm it, or no they don't stop at the farm shop? 

• Haha 1

I get it now, finally. I think. 'Club Canary' is another name for the legendary Inner Circle and this is a discussion in code betweeen its members?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I get it now, finally. I think. 'Club Canary' is another name for the legendary Inner Circle and this is a discussion in code betweeen its members?

Thank you for your input - I assume you are one of Michael McIntyre's scripwriters

5 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Is the Inner Circle still in existence then Purple ?

Did someone mention the inner circle!

"Away Day Travel will pick up on route. For all Travel going via the A11 the pickup point will be in the exit layby at the services heading towards London at Barton Mills.For all Travel going via the A47 the pickup point will be at the layby before the Hardwick roundabout heading towards Kings Lynn. If you wish to be picked up at either pick up point please email customerservices@canaries.co.uk with your supporter number(s) and payment reference so we can ensure that there will be space on the coach at the pickup point once you have completed the transaction."
Suggests to me there is only one pickup point, but since the forum is not helping contact the club.

Wasn't meant to be Frankie....

Such a charmer.....................................................

See you at the Goldstone......................................................................................................................