Sign in to follow this  
Flick Fleck

I Dream of Wembley

Jeez...  You go and take a month off the Board and then come back to find it more like a hornets nest than ever before.

It''s so nice to be so far away from Norwich at times like this.  You can pick up a paper, look at the league table and feel good that we''re still within decent striking distance of the play-offs.  You can feel downhearted about the whole Deano thing, but then cheer yourself up that you''ve got to admit that it was a damn good piece of business for the club.  And you can wistfully dream at night of WLY scoring the winning goal in the play-off final against Crystal Palace in the new Wembley.

Out here in my neck of the woods, there is a Swahili proverb that says, "Hasira, hasara", which means, ''Anger brings you loss''.  There is way too much anger going around here at the moment.  It''s your loss.  For me, I would much rather look at all the positives that we have going for us, and keeping dreaming of Wembley.

Lucky Green Trainers - like it!  Nothing like some good Norwich wisdom...

And as the Swahili say, ''Simba akikosa nyama hula mavi'', or to you and I, ''If the lion can''t find meat, it''ll eat poo''