Sign in to follow this  
PAUL

Watford tickets

1 hour ago, PAUL said:

Yes that's why I'll come in at 7.45 then queue then come to seat

Without knowing the length of the queue.?....jeez Paulo , you do live life on the edge. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PAUL said:

Yes that's why I'll come in at 7.45 then queue then come to seat

Sounds like this could turn into a tight timetable so why not pretend the clocks didn't go back last Sunday then when you look at your watch you'll think the time is 7.45 when it's really only 6.45.

That way you'll have time for at least two hot dogs and a nice long wazz after the ten pints you've had on the way to the ground 😉

Haha no I'll be in the pub until about 7.30 then I'll head up to the ground. I'll keep an eye on the time so I get in, get served and to my seat in time for the minutes silence.

5 minutes ago, PAUL said:

Haha no I'll be in the pub until about 7.30 then I'll head up to the ground. I'll keep an eye on the time so I get in, get served and to my seat in time for the minutes silence.

There's  nothing  you  haven't thought of is there.? Did you study time and motion at some university? Will you write  memoirs of your campaign? Could be as fascinating  as Field Marshall Mintgomerys. Will there be a part 2?. I am seeing a 13  episode  series on Netflix ....'Paul cant count his change  as he has a hotdog in one hand and a ticket in the other ' pure box office.  

Hurrah, Paul is back 😄

How do you cope with not being able to smoke during the minute silence at the match?

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:45, Mr Angry said:

Hurrah, Paul is back 😄

How do you cope with not being able to smoke during the minute silence at the match?

Well I know. A hot dog will do. But will have a fag during the Remembrance service in Yarmouth on Sunday!