Sign in to follow this  
PAUL

Watford tickets

I see the Watford game has sold out, if anyone knows of any tickets going spare can you let me know please? Don't mind which part of ground.

They have been on general sale for a week before they sold out ?

if you watch the website the week before I suspect you will get plenty of buy backs.

I'm in the Regency Lower. What's the atmosphere like there and what's the concourse like?

14 minutes ago, PAUL said:

I'm in the Regency Lower. What's the atmosphere like there and what's the concourse like?

Don’t stand up and stay silent. Other than that it’s great .

10 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Well there is a minutes silence before kick off. I'll be in my seat eating a hot dog!

44 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I sit in The City Stand nearer The Regency Stand than The Barclay and there is a misconception that fans are silent at that end of the ground. A stereotypical response if i may say Midlands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PAUL said:

Well there is a minutes silence before kick off. I'll be in my seat eating a hot dog!

You could always stand for the minutes silence and let your hot dog have your seat

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

Haha of course I will stand for the silence but I'll be holding my hot dog because I'll be eating it. I don't want it falling on the floor!

3 minutes ago, PAUL said:

Anyone else with views on the Regency stand? seating area or concourse?

Yeah, the consumption of hot dogs are banned......

17 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I sit in The City Stand nearer The Regency Stand than The Barclay and there is a misconception that fans are silent at that end of the ground. A stereotypical response if i may say Midlands

23 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Yeah, the consumption of hot dogs are banned......

Haha why??

It’s fantastic really and no one minds you standing for free kicks or corners . The decibel levels are unreal even if things aren’t going well so enjoy your match day experience there .

That's okay I don't mind, I'll get in the ground about 7.50 queue up and get a hot dog and go to seat. Its a good time to purchase food then because most people are in their seats by then.

38 minutes ago, PAUL said:

That's okay I don't mind, I'll get in the ground about 7.50 queue up and get a hot dog and go to seat. Its a good time to purchase food then because most people are in their seats by then.

The hotdogs are better and cheaper from the stand outside the club shop.

Are they? I find it easier once I am inside as I will have my ticket in my hand so one less thing to carry.

I find the hotdogs in the ground are okay though. They are huge and take a while to eat!

1 hour ago, PAUL said:

Are they? I find it easier once I am inside as I will have my ticket in my hand so one less thing to carry.

Some people find thinking and breathing at the same time difficult, the path of least resistance leads to the garbage heap of despair. Go on challenge yourself.

I wish you well in your heroic endeavour. Small bit of advice.... Keeping your ticket in your pocket until required will leave that hand free for other complicated manoeuvres such a scratching your nose. Good luck and do keep us updated on your titanic struggle to stand, eat and observe a minutes silence.....all at the same time.