Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Gloves !

image.thumb.png.189c0c4a4c79590f8be33a5059932044.png

Christ on a bike now is head feels the need for a woolly hat before the end of October but at least no gloves and don't get me started on lack of manners wearing a hat indoors !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Christ on a bike now is head feels the need for a woolly hat before the end of October but at least no gloves and don't get me started on lack of manners wearing a hat indoors !

91sn32Q (1).jpg

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Are you seriously moaning about this?!

As for the hat indoors, it's 2019, not Victorian England.

Cantwell can wear hats, gloves and even a comedy nose and it isn't going to affect his performance on the pitch.

23 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Did Todd have a bit of elastic that joined the gloves together and went up his shirtsleeves, across his shoulders and down the other sleeve so that he didn't lose them?

That explains why he gave away the penalty....he couldn’t get his elbow down fast enough :classic_sad:

And another thing.......WTF are goalies wearing thick padded gloves at the height of summer ? Right snowflakes. Makes Cantwell look well ‘ard if you ask me 😉

6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh dear me looks like a whoooooooooosh !

However manners are manners no matter what you say.

You seem in a good mood Benny Tillo, so maybe you could answer me this as the subject has moved from gloves to hats. Is it, or was it ever true that a pregnant woman 'caught short' in a public place could request the use of a nearby Bobbies helmet to save her the embarrassment of leaving a puddle?

• Haha 1