Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Something we can all debate together.... with no nastyness i hope!

Lets put our KTF or WO allegiances aside and have a nice and friendly debate for once!.

Carrow road as we know has certainly changed over the past 10-15 years... and the surrounding area has also undergone a modern and radical overhaul...

Imagine then one day in the future (not in our life times though) that the time comes for us to Leave Carrow road...

How would u feel????

Where do u think a new stadium would be constructed????

what would u like to see at a new ground???

Id be saddened to leave Carrow Road, im sure most of us would.. it is the only ground many of us have ever been to for home games... and it would certainly be a sad day if we had to leave....

Im not sure i could accept the fact we werent at Carrow Road anymore at first, it would be like an away game in a somewhat alien stadium with lots of Norwich fans!

To be honest im not sure what i would want to see.. i think all 4 stands should have lounges like the barclay.. and id like to see a big screen....

im not sure what the stands would be like.. would there be a "new barclay" behind the goals??? would the atmosphere move to a top tier or a corner infill or what not????

id think it really strange!

jas :)

How would u feel????

Unless we''ve advanced dramatically I''d still be usuing my sense of touch.

Where do u think a new stadium would be constructed????

I think it would be built in the sky and it would float around Norwich picking up the supporters until it was full.

what would u like to see at a new ground???

A football pitch and room for some supporters.

Im not sure i could accept the fact we werent at Carrow Road anymore at first, it would be like an away game in a somewhat alien stadium with lots of Norwich fans!

If aliens build a stadium I don''t think I''d want to go, the tannoy announcements would be incomprehensible.

To be honest im not sure what i would want to see.. i think all 4 stands should have lounges like the barclay.. and id like to see a big screen....

I''d want to see the pitch and both goals.

im not sure what the stands would be like.. would there be a "new barclay" behind the goals??? would the atmosphere move to a top tier or a corner infill or what not????

I think the aliens would like to give the stand thier names, be prepared to sit in the Tharrg enclosure.

Brilliant!

P.S. I''ve heard there is a great right winger playing for Zdnick-7 Albion in the Venusian Evening League called Grurluybsviinnbe Bkkkjas who has three feet! One for standing on, one for crossing and one for kicking any Ipswich player within reach.

The new stadium can be built underneath the cathedral, such that on a match day it can flip over Thunderbirds style. The ground should have a capacity no less than 150 and no greater than 120,000. All home seats should be leather swivelly chairs. Away "seats" should be made up of those hard wooden benches you used to get in the gym at shool. A big screen shows "Greencam", a small camera mounted in Robert Green''s hair. This will have sound via headhpones, so you can hear him cursing when one goes in.Refreshments to be brought round by RoboWaller.

Every football supporter is tied to the ground of his childhood by tiny invisible force tendrils composed of little quantum packets of guilt. If the club moves away from this ground these tendrils are severed and flap about at random. The club ends up like Southampton or Derby or Coventry or Leicester, where the fans can''t really find it in themselves to care any more in a big sterile concrete bowl just off the bypass. Decline soon sets in.

Moral - stay at Carra Rd!