Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

As i've said for the last 20 years

Getting lazy Keith? Just bumping a thread rather than your usual trolling thread when we lose?  Our brilliant owners have transformed this club into a vibrant successful outfit,  full house every week club, they have built fantastic facilities at the training ground and we are currently in the Premier League, with more than two thirds of the season to go and everything to play for.

Oh, so we lost again today, yes, its a shame, but true Norwich supporters know that we can do better and that the plan that is in place is a long term one and even if we get relegated, we will be well placed to go again in the Championship, debt free, a windfall from being in the PL, a great academy and youngsters coming through to the first team.

For what it's worth to you, the season still has a long way to go and although we are struggling at the moment, lets see how things develop and lets see you bumping this thread at the end of the season and see if it makes you look clever or just stupid. No, on second thoughts, don't bother, because I think most people can see what you are like already. 

• Like 2

The majority of the Sheffield United team today was the same team as they played in The Championship so it can be done,  but as Greg Downs said we had one of the worst defensive records last season and did nothing to rectify it.

On 27/10/2019 at 18:09, Keith Scott said:

You can't survive in the premier league with tin pot owners. Thank you and goodnight. 

We did for 2 seasons under Lambert and Hughton. Or did u mean forever.

Last season they told us we couldn't compete with ipswich with these owners. 

They are amusing though and it would be a boring old place without them.

Bless 'em all...

On 27/10/2019 at 18:59, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

And yet we did survive, a few years back, with the same owners 😊

Survived what? We finished up relegated, or did you miss it?! One season is not survival. 

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Survived relegation. Didn't go down 

11/12 & 12/13

A seriously impressive level of historical revisionism from someone who only sees what he wants to see! 😂

22 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

?

What I see is the historical league tables

Nothing has been revised

I was referring to the previous post by City 2nd, and you calling him out on his historical revisionism with facts 🙂