Making Plans

Today's Match Thread

20 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

DF surely has to see that zonal marking might be just about passable in the Championship but against better teams, it is an accident waiting to happen

The problem isn't zonal marking, it's our application of it.

• Like 2

Onel has looked so much more impactful. We missed him a lot. Not having a like-for-like was a big failure of the transfer window (guess, it was meant to be Roberts..)

United have scored more goals against us today then they did away from home all season prior and could of have had easily 2 or 3 more. Utter crap.

The thing i'm scared about more is the fact we've looked toothless since the Man City game, we were always gonna concede a lot of goals this season but our attack looks like Farke's first season in charge right now

Edited by robertociNCFC

Can we just agree to stop the game now? Can’t see it getting any better and we’ll probably pick up more injuries.

2 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Shambles utter shambles needs massive investment in January 

😀

We are not really equipped for Premier League football.

It was always going to be touch and go but injuries seem to have sealed it.

No complaints from me as I was in total support of the way we were being run and even our approach to the season.

I even, naively as it has turned out, thought our Summer business good enough with only slight reservations about the defensive side of it.

Farke now needs to bend a bit. To survive we will need to become a defensive side for the time being .... it's not as if our famous attacking talents are scoring many now as it is?

Let's hope this current disastrous run does not lead to the usual questioning, nay disgruntlement, about everything NCFC.

Things 'aint that bad. I still support everything that is the 'scene' at Carrow Road nowadays.

We need a break.

OTBC

• Like 3

I'm now mentally preparing for relegation.   Anything above this now will require such a major turnaround I don't think we have the squad depth to do it.

I know it's Man Utd we've been stuffed by (and the Man Utd supporting VAR officials - on the first at least) but it's the worst Man Utd team in my lifetime and they shouldn't be doing us 0-3 at home.  Not now, not 10 years ago, I could have barely put up with it 20 years ago.

And in all honesty, I'd rather see Tetty at make**** centre half than Amadou,  as whilst compartively a midget, his positional sense is 100 times better.

• Like 1