Making Plans

Today's Match Thread

CITY: Krul; Aarons, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey, McLean; Buendia, Leitner, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Byram, Trybull, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Srbeny, Drmic

MAN UTD: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young; McTominay, Fred; James, Pereira, Rashford; Martial. Subs: Romero (GK), Rojo, Williams, Mata, Garner, Lingard, Greenwood

• Thanks 1

About right under the circumstances.

Let's hope Leitner steps up to the plate in what appears to be a more forward role ....perhaps one of his near miss shots will eventually find a Premier League net.

Edit: Just saw your post Fuzzar and had assumed Leitner more advanced. You may be correct, but McClean has more defensive muscle surely?

Edited by BroadstairsR

Man Utd fans furious on twitter that Young is playing instead of Williams (yeah, I said ‘who?’ too). But in the main they ain’t worried because ‘it’s only Norwich’. I hope Pukki and Buendia etc tear them a new one 😂 🤞

5 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Hope it's Leitner next to Tettey, with McLean advanced.

I reckon it’ll be Leitner advanced, but I’d like to see the same thing too. If we can stop their pace then this is proper game on 👍🏼

Must admit had Hernandez had more match fitness I’d liked to see him start with Cantwell central ahead of McClean, but not too far from our strongest available.

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Must admit had Hernandez had more match fitness I’d liked to see him start with Cantwell central ahead of McClean, but not too far from our strongest available.

Fingers crossed we’ll still be right in it, and then with 20 mins to go, Onel can steamroller his way into the dictionary under ‘impact sub’

• Like 1

Krul's save is one of the best I've seen from a Norwich keeper just before the goal.

Feel sorry for Krul, two blinding saves and let down by the useless defending around him. Cantwell.. what can u say, dire so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

How was that not retaken!? Krul was a good couple of yards off his line. Maybe justice done though, because the penalty looked a little soft.

Because it shouldn't have been taken in the first place! 

Before today United had only scored 2 goals away from home all fckin season. Thats how garbage our defence is.