Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

If you are pissed off reply with a YES

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"]yes, very pissed off.

The club tells one lie after another. If only we could sell that worthless bloke of a manger we have.
[/quote][/quote]

Alrite Squit/Dicky

I am pissed off because we have just sold our best player and we lost at home to an watford team that Ady bothroyd put together for the money they got from selling helgeson.

YES, worthless and over back room staff OUT. Even the kit man cocks things up, e.g when he left the boots behind.
we need to rebuild this club from top down. Yes delia''s been great but not only has she betrayed us but there are currently alot of rich russians about it seems.

YES, most definitely! Many years since I watched Robert Chase? Lets hope we dont go back to that era as Delia says she''s a fan 1st and a director 2nd. Prove it Delia and give all the cash to Worthy.

P.S What happened to the £2m we supposedly had ready to buy Morrisson, if we had to get a loan from the board to buy Robinson?

NO! NOT WITH THIS SALE.

VERY PISSED OFF WITH THE SEASON THAT LED TO IT AND WITH MASSIVE POTENTIAL TO BE SEASON TICKETLESSLY PISSED OFF IF THIS MONEY OPPORTUNITY IS WASTED.

I WOULD PREFER LESS DEBT TO MORE AVERAGE PLAYERS.

NO! NO! NO!

Before today I was undecided, but now am firmly in the camp of what good business this is.  We have made £4m Profit in one season, he is out of form, and injury prone - jeez, West Ham fans are gutted and I know why; they just can''t work out why we are so distressed and nor can I.

YES!

Sadly this has been the case since the opening

day of the season, where I first saw just what rubbish Worthington had

purchased during the summer. God help us if he spends £6 million on

more players like Jarret, Hughes and Etuhu.

Yes - pissed off (again) with the weekend''s performance.

No - not pissed off with the sale of Ashton. Personally thought he was over-rated and we got a good price for him. He was certainly wasted here.

However, could be very pissed off by the end of January by which time the future of the club will be revealed.

Yes.

Worthy couldn''t get this season together with enough success for Ashton to want to stay.

yes, last year we were making a team/club this year some people are destroying one!! very P.O!!!! 

No.

Ashton neither kept us in the Premiership nor has taken us to a promotion spot. The club, on the other hand, after paying off Crewe are left with a net 3million. Excellent business.

YeloowHammer

Yes - whichever side of the worthy in/out fence you sit it is hard NOT to feel down after a poor defeat and the sale of the clubs best player - can a weekend get any worse for any fan?

Yes I know the transfer fee is good, yes it gives us an opportunity to strengthen the squad, but that does not make the weekend any easier to bear.  

A big YES from me because we have been lied to and fed nothing but lies and deciet from day one.

Time for the two main culprits for our decline,namely WORTHLESS and DOOMCASTER to leave our great club before they inflict any further damage!!

No. Definitely not.

I am not at all happy with the way the season has panned out, but we would have been absolutley crazy to have turned down that sort of money for an out of form, wildly over-rated striker who DIDN''T WANT TO STAY.

Say what you like about why he didn''t want to stay, but that remains the truth of it.  If I''m pissed off with anyone, it''s Ashton himself - very short-term thinking from him, out for the big buck.

And as for the borad lying to us - would you rather they had told us everything that had gone on and made the same available to all and sundry?  I guarantee we wouldn''t have achieved anything like £7.25m, and probably wouldn''t have sold until 31 January.

We have been through far worse than this before, anyone remember Jon Newsome and Ashley Ward?

"Wee! Wee! MONSEWER!" Sorry,  I didn''t do French at borstal, and yes, quite frankly I am pee''d orft! ;~(

ON THE FALL CITY! and KEEP THE FILTH!........

It seems that the majority are pissed off.

49 are, 4 are not, with the rest undecided are making no comment.