Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

If you are pissed off reply with a YES

YES. VERY.

With posts like this that achieve precisely nothing other than to whip up anger and resentment over something we already knew about.

Although they do less harm than the “the club has lied”, “I feel betrayed” type nonsense that seems to be being added on here by the minute. BOO HOO!

Can people just get a hold of themselves for one minute. You’re acting as if the announcement today was that Safri or Huckerby had been sold, without warning and from under our noses. Now that would be understandable. Why is everyone suddenly so ‘pissed off’ about this though? WE KNEW THIS WAS LIKELY TO HAPPEN, and we’ve got a pretty damn good deal out of it.

Now lets try and think about how we move FORWARD, how we spend the money, what should happen next etc instead of moaning like spoilt children who have had their favourite toy taken away.

Whatever you think of the manager, at least we know this will be this attitude – to get on with it - rather than to behave like most of you lot.

I KNOW THAT MOST NORWICH CITY FANS WILL BE PISSED OFF AT THE SALE OF DEANO, BUT I THINK IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME B4 THE CLUB WAS GOING TO SALE HIM, HOPEFULLY WITH THE MONEY WE CAN BRING IN A FEW NEW FACES AND I FOR ONE WISH DEANO ALL THE BEST AT WEST HAM.

YES not with ashton personally, but with all the lies i have been told by the board over this sad episode. its time to tell the truth if they want to keep the fans on their side!

YES (good luck to Ashton but I am gutted for us)

This club has let us down over and over....when is Worthy gonna leave and then we can get a decent manager who doesn''t keep playing Henderson and think what we are doing is enough.... and then waste this money we have from Ashton on players who can''t perform...... Worthys days are over sorry to say we have to move on and stop this slump otherwise its years in this league again and we the fans deserve our club to do better!

YES, but it was only a matter of time really, in a sense we only have our selfs to blame!

Good luck for the future DEANO!

[quote user="a1canary"]

YES. VERY.

With posts like this that achieve precisely nothing other than to whip up anger and resentment over something we already knew about.

Although they do less harm than the “the club has lied”, “I feel betrayed” type nonsense that seems to be being added on here by the minute. BOO HOO!

.[/quote]this post doesn''t whip up anger and resentment A1, it serves to allow people to express themselves.

Yes

It seems to me that the only chance we had of making the play-offs was Deano; so they sell him... We don''t need any further proof of the ambitions of the club. Surely there was an argument for keeping him until the summer to get us back up? Will we see the £7.25m spent on players? Hmmm, I''m not convinced...

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]yes, very pissed off.

The club tells one lie after another. If only we could sell that worthless bloke of a manger we have.
[/quote]