Sign in to follow this  
Disco Dales Jockstrap

Max Aarons' interview

The Telegraph have him off to Spurs for £7.5m in January. 

It is scary how the national press are so completely ignorant of our players - I suspect Mr Webber might want a touch more than that, even with Sam Byram in the wings.

9 hours ago, sgncfc said:

The Telegraph have him off to Spurs for £7.5m in January. 

It is scary how the national press are so completely ignorant of our players - I suspect Mr Webber might want a touch more than that, even with Sam Byram in the wings.

Max Aarons > 10x Sam Byram.  What times we live in.

7 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Max Aarons > 10x Sam Byram.  What times we live in.

The only positive slant I can put on that is if we sell Max, then we can buy another 10 Byram’s, and then we’ll never have a defensive injury crisis ever again. The end. 🧚‍♂️ 🏰 

Well based on current performances Aarons is likely to be the only player we have that will attract any interest in January.

I think all those other players, with the possible exception of Godfrey, that we gave new improved long term contracts too during the summer will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

48 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Well based on current performances Aarons is likely to be the only player we have that will attract any interest in January.

I think all those other players, with the possible exception of Godfrey, that we gave new improved long term contracts too during the summer will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Lewis is quietly going about his business this season, he is possibly the most underrated of the senior youngsters we have at the club. I am certain he will already have a few admirers. Krul - not just on today’s showing but I’ve lost count of how many great saves he’s made this season, he is possibly coming into his best ever form, he’s at a good age for it. And I have a sneaking suspicion that the electric Hernandez will gain some admirers over the coming months. So January could be busy, but I hope only in a good way.