Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Next Event - Thurs Nov 21st

Hello Everyone

Our next event is our Mental Health Awareness Evening which will be hosted by Michael Bailey with guests Cedric Anselin, Darren Eadie, Adrian Forbes & MP Norman Lamb plus we will have 16 local support groups in attendance.

It's a free event but you're welcome to donate to the CSF on entrance. Full details are here http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/mental-health-awareness-night-thursday-21-november-2019/

MHA-Night-Web-800px.jpg

Edited by Norwich City Fans Social Club

On 26/10/2019 at 18:16, TIL 1010 said:

Cannot make this one unfortunately Diane as i will be in Cyprus with ' Er Indoors.

No worries Tilly you don't miss many 😀

On 26/10/2019 at 10:33, Norwich City Fans Social Club said:

Hello Everyone

Our next event is our Mental Health Awareness Evening which will be hosted by Michael Bailey with guests Cedric Anselin, Darren Eadie, Adrian Forbes & MP Norman Lamb plus we will have 16 local support groups in attendance.

It's a free event but you're welcome to donate to the CSF on entrance. Full details are here http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/mental-health-awareness-night-thursday-21-november-2019/

MHA-Night-Web-800px.jpg

We did this in 2017 and it had a really positive influence on my awareness and understanding.

It's free entry and open to all.

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Just a reminder we have this next month🙃

I think you mean next week.

We are pleased to announce that Norwich City players Sam Byram & Tom Skully will be attending our Mental Health evening on Thurs night together with NCFC Head of Players Care Clive Cook & his team & also our NCFC chaplain Jon Norman

SamandTom.gif