Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

what no bids? any one for a loan signing?

so far we''ve made enquiries for loadsa players, but why no bids?we''ve been negotiating with hammers for 3 weeks over deano -  why have''t other player/players been identified and bids put in as soon as deano left? smells fishy to me.probably, we''ve put in secret bids, too low to be accepted, and these other clubs are holding out for a higher bid, just as we played west ham along.  dangerous game to play with only 7 days left.  lets hope we aren''t forced into panic buying players we might regret later.OR  is worthy planning on loan signings again.  we''ve got no one on loan now have we, so in theory he could bring in upto 3 more.If we don''t buy and loan instead, then this wouldn''t bode too well for worthy''s future would it?

Who says we haven''t made bids, for example we could have bid for Jerome but any interest would no doubt get Sheff Utd sniffing around again.

why no more loans?

look at what bringing in laons has done for cardiff....

I''m amazed, I felt sure that the only reason the Ashton saga was allowed to last as long as it did was so that we sorted out the replacement(s) before any official announcement of the deal. I fully expected to see one or two players signing for us the day after Ashton left and am disappointed that this wasn''t the case.

Mark .Y.