Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score vs Man Utd

Good to have a few midfield options back and feel unleashing Onel upon them at some point will create a few chances. 

They still have a few injuries themselves but managed a decent draw against Liverpool and won last night by a pen. 

Still I have a good feeling about this one, the pressure is all on them, Ole’s job on a knife edge and many unhappy supporters. 

1-0 to us.

Though a draw would be decent.

Edited by ec-p

Probably our best chance to get 3 points from Manure this weekend. With them playing last night and also a few key injuries. If we get 3 points tomorrow we should be able to kick on up the table.

On 25/10/2019 at 04:12, jaberry2 said:

Probably our best chance to get 3 points from Manure this weekend. With them playing last night and also a few key injuries. If we get 3 points tomorrow we should be able to kick on up the table.

With a quarter of the season already done, 3 points is actually quite important. Looking at the table, there is happening the beginnings of being cut adrift at the bottom.

59 minutes ago, ricardo said:

2-2

My guess too, Ricky - Pukki and then Buendia off the mark at last. Martial and James for them.

But ideally, Hernandez comes on with 20 mins to go and we destroy them 4-2 🍺 

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

My guess too, Ricky - Pukki and then Buendia off the mark at last. Martial and James for them.

But ideally, Hernandez comes on with 20 mins to go and we destroy them 4-2 🍺 

I’d go with 2-2, be happy with that.

I'm going with Footybite.com at 2-1 City. Threy're my new favourite  Brookside aggregating site. Go to homepage less than half hour before KO, choose match, scroll down for list of Brooky options, not let me down since i started using it, there's always one that works well.

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

With Newcastle currently beating Wolves we could really do with a win today.

I'm going to go for a nail biting 1:0 win for City

its 1-1

If Leitner Plays advanced mid and McClean defensive mid with Tetttey I fear we lose 0-2, swap those positions and I predict we win 2-1.