Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

time for a change? should we sell green

now ashton has gone, i beleave its best to cash in on greeno too, it seems he has had enough after the shirt thing on the weekend.

i will miss greeno but at the end of the day a keeper is a keeper and i beleave ward can do the job for us

yes. Now deano has gone the squad needs rebuilding anyway so why not get more cash to do so. The goalie can do nothing with a bad team in front of him. Get a solid team and then buy a decent keeper

Absolutely - I feel the guy has had the wrong attitude all season, the way he looked at the end of the Fulham game we all guessed it was the last time we''d see him in a Norwich shirt - as did he I think and as a move did not come about, he''s been like a grumpy kid all season.

Take the money - but don''t get another keeper.

As for Ashton - very good money for the player at this stage of his career, he was clearly using Norwich as a stepping stone and if we didn''t cash in on him now we would have only got 5-6million in the summer.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]If we get cash (£1.5-2M) and not some crap player in exchange, I would sell him[/quote]

agree''d, Gallacher and Ward are both over adverage, good, decent keepers adequate to play for this club, and with young Lewis also slowly rising through the ranks seeing Greeno go will not be a sad loss really, dont get me wrong i love greeno as much as the next guy, but i think its time he moved on

Greeno needs to get away for his own sake, he doesn''t look happy, but will anyone pay the money many of you think he is worth, he hasn''t looked a £2m keeper, lucky to get £1m.  Good luck Greeno, your loyalty has been commendable.

Greeno career in danger of going nowhere.

Whats the point of cashing in if we dont get the right quality player in return?  Swapping Greeno for players like Gray/Hughes/Etuhu etc would not help citys cause an iota.