Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 12

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have KiwiScot selecting the final six results. Kiwi’s having a great season with 9/11 82% winning picks. He’s also one of our bigger winners in the hotseat when last season his first ever final six returned £70.09. But KiwiScot isn’t just a top picker but he’s also a top PUP committed to our cause and helps me no end through the season with good suggestions. So let’s help him add to the pot this week with our very best suggestions from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We have a special guest making the final selections for the Man Utd game on Sunday with Michael Bailey making those selections. Michael was an original PUP who posted on our threads as mbncfc over 12 years ago. Michael’s now covering our beloved club for The Athletic and before that was a brilliant senior sports journalist at Archant. I’m sure our old friend Ray would like me to claim that a PUPs grounding contributed to Michael’s later success. Michael, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs picks and your own. Remember that we have an extra £2 United win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

For those going to the game on Sunday remember to bring some change for the bucket collection.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/october/norwich-city-v-manchester-united-build-the-nest/

If everyone brings a pound to the ground we will raise a lot of money and the club will match it.

Me and Duncan be with our bucket at the Fanzone so please give us a look.

Top PUP Hissing Sid’s Teemu Pukki team winners of the Canaryball Rally will be community heroes. This week’s picker Michael Bailey also drove across Europe.

Just need a few confirmations to the provisional final six rota for November

02/11 Cosmic Twin - Confirmed

09/11 Hammond 1612 - Confirmed

16/11 ZLF

23/11 Parma

30/11 Greg - Confirmed

And the Norwich match picks

02/11 Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat - Confirmed

09/11 Til 1010 - Confirmed

16/11 Internationals

23/11 Swindon

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to KiwiScot and mbncfc. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kenneth and Michael... the thread is yours.....🙃......

412226793_0001(1).thumb.jpg.fab131a1f8979c2ede4efcc47118baee.jpg

1345510308_Signaturetotals21stOct.jpg.9e209545ec96edea3bb2bb92c98d1690.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

73566405_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.adb6be7ded7be6071457446c313cfe4e.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel

1.thumb.jpg.19f924b09f430e00037115a4464a4440.jpg2.jpg.48be2d233397e1f82956806cbe17a509.jpg3.jpg.4406c08131d8cd7e5be35023e1c98771.jpg

4.jpg.fcf916743354259a4e2b121902fad7ef.jpg5.jpg.6a07dccc4d40400e6cfc57ac82d6fb50.jpg6.jpg.851099469c0fff0734f2ae495be37113.jpg

PUPS!
Kiwi here and guid evenin' again from Glasgae Toon. Love, buckfast, roll and square and dancin' all round.

Nutty thanks again you daftie, you bampot for running this hing. How you do it I don't know and also good luck Michael Bailey in your Norwich picks.

Right nae messin' this wkend so lets hae yer best efforts tae git in the cash fur the weans and wee stoatin adults wha need oor help.
I want as many picks as possible. Risky ones, safe ones and if something is already picked and if you think its a good shout say so, but pick something else. Of course though your pick is your own and life is fast paced.

Finally since pledges make PUPS I'll repeat my goals pledge. £1 for every goal in the 4 Scottish Leagues and Scottish Cup this Fri-Sun. The creaking from my scots wallet will be heard on the Richter scale.

So let's hope this weekend is a belter. Taps aff and a wee nip if we do.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to KiwiScot and mbncfc together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Germany for me and a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH  v Union Berlin.

For the City bet Godfrey to score at anytime.

For the NCFC match bet I suggest Hernandez to score the last goal, at 11/1.

Not sure about an internet connection this week but will hope to pick on Friday. Two possibles are Willem II at home to PKC Waalwijk in the Eredivisie, and Sportfreunde Lotte against Bergisch Gladbach in the West section of the German Regionalliga.

Currently on my joint best run of the season with 1 win in a row, I'm off to the Bundesliga this week...

Wolfsburg (2nd, 4-4-0 11-5) v FC Augsburg (16th, 1-3-4 10-21) - Home Win

For the match bet, a simple BTTS. 

Best of luck Kiwi, Michael, and all you PUPs 

Heading to Portugal this week with:

FC PORTO v Famalicao HOME WIN

Good Luck KiwiScot and all you  Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet btts, best of luck mbncfc

Good luck to the guys this week, after last weekend surely it can’t be another 0-0 😂

For my tupence worth of Pukki hasn’t scored in a while, Pukki 1st to score.

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Good luck to the guys this week, after last weekend surely it can’t be another 0-0 😂

For my tupence worth of Pukki hasn’t scored in a while, Pukki 1st to score.

Evening Indy. Any thoughts on a Top 6 winner=?

Southend to draw with Ipswich is maybe worth a punt, given the two teams recent results, both will want to be solid after losing their last two games, so that is my choice for Kiwi.

For us, has to be another one of those games.....I'll go for a 3-0 to us, MU will play how they play (which is pretty lack lustre at times), will not work hard enough to chase us down and our play - if we are at our best - will take them by surprise, catch them out at the back (their defence is not that clever) and we can take advantage.

Good luck kiwi and MB and of course PUPs everywhere.

Edited by lake district canary

Chelsea away is my suggestion for you Kiwi

For our  guest picker Michael I would suggest BTTS & Pukki anytime

Good Luck everyone 😀

Dutch League for me and a home win for Vitesse (3rd) v ADO Den Haag(16th)

I am going for Norwich to shut out Manchester United so BTTS - No

Very best of luck,

League 1 for me and a home win for Oxford Utd v Rochdale, to Kiwi "lang mae yer lum reek"

For the city bet Todd to score anytime.

Good luck to our esteemed pickers and roll on Sunday OTBC

Good Morning all, 

My pick for Kiwi is WEALDSTONE v Tonbridge Angels - Home Win

For MB and the Norwich game I shall offer Tettey to score anytime 

Good luck one and all and especially Kiwi and Mr Bailey. 

I'm off to Portugal this week. Porto to beat Famalicao for me please.

For City's game I think Man U's return to form last week wasa flash in the pan against their bitterest rivals. Think Norwich to win/red card for Utd double. Good luck Kiwi and Michael.

18 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Evening Indy. Any thoughts on a Top 6 winner=?

Well the way Oxford have hit form, I’d go with Oxford home win v Rochdale.

But my picks are normally utterly rubbish!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

Nutty, all good for the 16th

Brizzle home win to Wigan this week.

As for city, amadou to score snytime

• Like 1

Apologies for missing last week but was feeling under the weather.

I feel a bit strange backing this one, but I think Ipswich to win away at Southend looks good. 

Sunday seems a long way off but I think we will rise to the occasion, so 1-0 for me please.

Good luck everyone but especially KiwiScot and Michael B.👍🤞💪

On 23/10/2019 at 18:44, KiwiScot said:

Finally since pledges make PUPS I'll repeat my goals pledge. £1 for every goal in the 4 Scottish Leagues and Scottish Cup this Fri-Sun. The creaking from my scots wallet will be heard on the Richter scale.

So let's hope this weekend is a belter. Taps aff and a wee nip if we do.

What an incredibly generous pledge. Thank you KiwiScot

I'm  dipping into the Championship this week where I think West Brom will beat Charlton.

WBA            v            Charlton         Home Win

For our Michael I'm going to suggest Moritz Leitner to score the first goal.

My pick is lecce v JUVENTUS AWAY WIN

for the Norwich bet Hernandez to score last 

good luck all

I can't bear to come into this thread on Saturday and see you all supporting Juventus against Lecce, so I've sent Nutty a tenner to stick on Lecce. Hopefully Juventus won't make the final six (wink wink) but if they do, the rewards on a Lecce win should be higher anyway.

As for my pick this week, I can't believe Cagliari are 15/4 to win at Torino given the respective form of the two sides. In their last six matches, Torino have picked up 4/18 points whilst Cagliari have 14/18- they've been flying recently and haven't lost away all season.

For the Norwich game, I'll go for either HT-FT Norwich-draw at 14/1 or Norwich to score in the first half at 11/8.

Hi PUPs, off to Armenia this week with Ararat Yerevan vs. Pyunik Yerevan (home win).

For the match bet I'll go for a 1-1 draw with Pukki to score.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Hi All

Going for a value pick this week and and away win for Leicester at Southampton @ 2.25 looks too high to me

City game with Aarons and Lewis playing against James and Rashford`s pace, both to get a yellow is a @26.0 double

Good luck to Kiwi and MB

1 hour ago, Molly Windley said:

Hi All

Going for a value pick this week and and away win for Leicester at Southampton @ 2.25 looks too high to me

City game with Aarons and Lewis playing against James and Rashford`s pace, both to get a yellow is a @26.0 double

Good luck to Kiwi and MB

That's a Friday game.