Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

I May Have To Leave This Message Board

No, don''t confuse me with those silly willy''s who always feel they have to make an announcement regarding their departure because of their discontent with all on the message board. That''s just childish behaviour that should have been dispensed with in middle school.

My problem is that I''m beginning to feel incompetent. I can hardly remain lucid with the simplest of things regarding the names of posters. Mello Yello is is now being encroached upon by Mellow Yellow. I was always confused between Sheded and TwoSheds ( does such a poster exist I now wonder, or am I imagining it ), I know Squit and Dicky have different names but their prose sounds exactly the same so I have taken to calling him Squit/Dicky ( possibly I should have used Dicky Squit - that sounds more whole, or maybe Tricky Dicky Squit....that''s better...a name for the Wild West ). Yesterday, I got mad at Bury Green who I accused of getting mad at me previously. Today I see a post from Bury Yellow, and now I honestly can''t remember if I should have been getting mad at Bury Green or Bury Yellow ( advance apologies to both just to cover myself ). I used to enjoy getting mad at A1Canary because I pictured him sitting in his little thatched house, never having stepped outside of Norfolk. Now he tells us he was not even educated in Norfolk. It''s causing me to challenge all the prejudices I hold....I''m too old for this.

Despite the threats of some to leave this message board, with the passion that''s being generated lately surrounding Norwich City activities, this message board is humming with activity ( and most of those little bees can''t spell worth a hoot ). There''s also lots of newbies. I saw one today called Mark Mamco. I tried saying the name several times to myself but couldn''t do it and keep my dentures in place at the same time. 

Anyway, I apologise for going on so, but if my head keeps spinning like this I may have to go and lie down in the middle of the day. If so, I will take Velcro my cat with me. I usually yell a few things at him but he takes my venom so well. His facial expression doesn''t seem to change one bit. Oh yes, and if anyone starts to call themselves Confederate Canary on this board, let me tell you in advance, Yankee Canary will be setting up an 1860 circa cannon on his front lawn.

Don''t worry yankee, I think I feel the same way as I chortle whenever I see a post from Paul Rankin- I just have this vision of a fellow with a  Monty Pythonesque speech impediment announcing himself on the telephone and for some reason I find it really quite hilarious. And every time good old ZLF joins in I see a Jim Henson type of stringed creature in primary purple and green (sorry Zipper- perhaps you could send a photo just to get my thoughts back into kilter!!). There used to be someone called Allways Travellin and I found it remarkable that he could access this Board so well while on his Phileas Fogg type adventures- do you think he useses one of the Blueberry device thingys?

Please observe the words I used Red Nose; I said "I May Have To Leave". I was having a tough time digesting everything on this particular day but I am sure I will bounce back as good as new tomorrow.

Get a grip Yankee ,  there`s a big difference between  the name " Sheded " [which is copyright ! ]  ,   and " Twosheds "    , I leave it to your imagination  why he chose that name !  as for existing ......   hommmmm hommmmm  [6]

Like it - may have to get one mocked up and use the image as an avatar!  Any creative sorts able to do this?   I can assure you the puppet is the better image to have in mind so no photo will appear