Sign in to follow this  
Svensson is Great

SUPPORT THE BOARD PLEASE!!!!!!

LOOK WHATEVER HAPPENS WITH HUCKS WE SILL HAVE A GOOD SIDE AND TWO NEW STRIKERS AND IF U FORGOT 1 OF THEM SCORED 2 AGINST THE SCUM, SO ITS NOT ALL BOUT HUCKS. PLEASE DON''T TURN ON THE BOARD THERE R TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORIE LETS SEE WHAT THE BOARD HAS TO SAY FIRST B4 WE START BLAMING THE BOARD FOR NOT OFFERING HUCKS ENOUGH MONEY. I THINK HUCKS WANTS TO COME BUT WANTS AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN GET THATS WHY HE AND HIS AGENT R DRAGING IT OUT.

TOP THE LEAGUE AT POOMAN ROAD. LEON LEON LEON LEON LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the hucks money is invested in other players then I will 100% support the board. If the board have decided ''chase style'' after a good win over the binmen that we are good enough then I will be cynical. We will make the top two or the playoffs without injuries but if we get hit by any setbacks on the treatment table then our squad is too damn small; I just hope that worthy and the board have a plan B, C and D lined up for hucks. I belive they do and now that hucks is going to sit in the man city reserves till 2006 I hope that there ambition is invested elsewhere.
I 100% trust worthy in spending the wedge
otbc

iam gutted to, but we have to try and move on. we must back the board .they tried their best,come on we are top of the table.so today iam going to do my bit and buy some shares and a new ncfc shirt. onwards and upwards.