Sign in to follow this  
ben_645

If Man United lose today...

48 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Blades have been very good, wont be troubling the rele spots unfortunately 

True  Dartho but they're only 6 or 7 injuries away from being in the shoite.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Blades have been very good, wont be troubling the rele spots unfortunately 

They really aren’t very good though. They are exceptionally well drilled and good at defending but Arsenal were pathetic in the last third (had their final ball not been a joke they would have won that) and I will still be disappointed if we finish below Shef U.

Trouble is all our “rivals” keep picking up three points every so often whilst we really need to stay in touch til our injuries clear up. 

11 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

Watching the Sheff U Arsenal game, why didn’t VAR review the blatant shirt pull on Sokratis? Clear foul and pen. 

If that decision isn't overturned, then what is the point in having VAR?

Absolute clear shirt pull.

12 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

They really aren’t very good though. They are exceptionally well drilled and good at defending but Arsenal were pathetic in the last third (had their final ball not been a joke they would have won that) and I will still be disappointed if we finish below Shef U.

Trouble is all our “rivals” keep picking up three points every so often whilst we really need to stay in touch til our injuries clear up. 

If we had just beat Arsenal and kept a clean sheet I think everyone would rejoice for days . 

15 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Our recent history is littered with big teams having their worst game in years against us. We really are extremely fortunate in that respect.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Blademark said:

Our recent history is littered with big teams having their worst game in years against us. We really are extremely fortunate in that respect.

I have to say I thought you played very well, and your game plan was excellent, Wilder got that spot on and deserves great credit - I was impressed how solid your boys looked. And I’m sure we’ll also be far better once we have a single fit central defender available - or 4! But for whatever reason, I notice many people seem to be turning a blind eye to a fact that would cripple any side in the league.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Blademark said:

Fair play to you, a thoroughly deserved win. Solid at the back and a threat going forward - I'm sure many of us would love City to have a run of performances like that, home or away.

But, I still hope it's you who're relegated 🙃.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I have to say I thought you played very well, and your game plan was excellent, Wilder got that spot on and deserves great credit - I was impressed how solid your boys looked. And I’m sure we’ll also be far better once we have a single fit central defender available - or 4! But for whatever reason, I notice many people seem to be turning a blind eye to a fact that would cripple any side in the league.

Cheers, and good luck getting your players fit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blademark said:

Cheers, and good luck getting your players fit.

I had you as going down at the start of the season, I thought you were a bit too championship with all due respect, but I now think I called that totally wrong. I still think you could definitely do with maybe 1 or 2 improvements up top (January?), as goalscoring has arguably been your biggest weakness I think it’s fair to say, but in all other areas you look very strong indeed, resolute in defence, and quick on the break from your midfielders - you played excellently. Us City supporters can testify that there’s nothing more frustrating than a ridiculously high number of injuries as it cripples what you could possibly really achieve, but am starting to feel more upbeat now the players are slowly but surely returning. Good luck for the rest of the season 👍🏼

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blademark said:

Cheers, and good luck getting your players fit

The way you played against Arsenal is exactly how they don't like it...up and at em. Fair play to ye.