Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Beyond Words.

Just goes to show it’s not just an issue with East European countries but throughout football.

Sad as this is such a defining time in humanity, the world appears to be so much smaller yet so much less united, so much for a more tolerant and understanding society.

Bring back stocks and half time put these utter a-holes in them and let the rest of the decent fans throw rotten veg at them, name shame and ban them from all sporting events. 

Edited by Indy

16 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Unbelievable, John. And in this week of all weeks. Can’t we kick them all out with Brexit...

I sincerely hope you mean kicking the racists out.... 😮

😉

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Indy said:

Just goes to show it’s not just an issue with East European countries but throughout football.

Sad as this is such a defining time in humanity, the world appears to be so much smaller yet so much less united, so much for a more tolerant and understanding society.

Bring back stocks and half time put these utter a-holes in them and let the rest of the decent fans throw rotten veg at them, name shame and ban them from all sporting events. 

Vegetables? I'm not a proponent of ****ting in cups usually, but there are times when it would seem both appropriate and reasonable.

No more than the usual drunks who can't control themselves and get carried away with the 'excitement' of it all.

IHowever it should not be too difficult to identify those responsible, and not only given them a banning order for 10 years, or so and hand them a couple of hundred hours of community service ie doing something useful with their Saturdays rather than behaving like absolute ar seholes.

And while there is the concern about setting a precedent I think this is a case where the FA should see the bigger picture and allow this game to be replayed as there doesn't appear to be anyone from either club at fault - and hopefully this will actually set a precedent, line in the sand where such behaviour, and cretins, are dealt with robustly.

• Like 1

Is it just a football problem? Sometimes I think it is and then change my mind when I see the people attending Robinson rallies etc.

I do believe much of the problems which crop up like knife crime, homophobia, racism and even snobbery are copy cat of the real menaces in our society. I have heard racist chants at my local rugby ground and it came from Colts sat in the stand not adults in the crowd. I have heard copy cat chants at Truro City, a Southern League team. 

These are the little toerags that need grabbing and telling that they are better than that. I think it is way too late for some people to change but youngsters should be told that if they want to be good adults then it isn't acceptable.

• Like 1