Krul 6.5: Didn't really have a lot to do, and what little he did was very routine. Professional job with minimal fuss.

Aarons 7.0: His best performance of the season. Gave precious little away defensively and put Rico in trouble a couple of times at the other end with his dribbling. 

Amadou 7.5: Much better when he doesn't have a striker bigger than him to deal with. Was in the right place at the right time consistently and dealt with everything he needed to. Maybe the only time Wilson got ahead of him was that near post flick, but that was a quarter chance at best.

Godfrey 6.5: Wasn't tested too much during his time on the pitch, but like the rest, was always assured when called upon. Didn't give the Bournemouth attackers a sniff.

Lewis 7.0: Solid in defence and nullified Wilson. Little effect going forward today and seemed a little nervous early on but grew in confidence and he did the bread and butter very well.

Tettey: 8.0: Man of the match. Was our best player in the first half in midfield where he mopped up everything with plenty of challenges and interceptions, and playing out of position in the second he didn't really put a foot wrong either. He's more crucial now than he's ever been.

McLean 6.5: Better from Kenny too today. He was more involved than usual, getting stuck in without the ball and looked neat and tidy on it. A couple of openings with shooting opportunities but didn't convince with them.

Buendia 6.0: Was his usual busy self and applied himself as always, but whilst his use of the ball was fine in the build-up, he didn't find anything penetrative.

Leitner 6.0: Similar to Buendia in possession: looked good in the build-up with simpler passes but didn't offer anything threatening. Had a decent strike in the second half but missed the target.

Cantwell 5.5: Not at his best. Lost possession a few times and didn't look as assured on the ball as his team-mates.

Pukki 5.5: Worked hard and received the ball in attack several times, but was usually on the left rather than central. Tried a few shots and final passes but very few worried the Bournemouth defence.

Subs:

Trybull 6.5: Good game from him today. Shielded the defence well when he came and put his body on the line with the shot that struck him in the head. Looked comfortable in possession too.

Hernandez 6.0: A short cameo, but put himself about and troubled Smith with his dribbling, although couldn't find the telling cross.

Srbeny N/A.

• Like 1

I would give Krul 7 for his marshaling and leadership and McLean (not my favourite) 7 for finally stepping up to the plate and making his presence felt. 

Ratings seem about right Wacky. I’d have taken a point before the game and I have to say keeping a clean sheet has got me about as happy about a 0-0 bore draw as I’ve ever been. 

17 hours ago, Ramrod said:

I would give Krul 7 for his marshaling and leadership and McLean (not my favourite) 7 for finally stepping up to the plate and making his presence felt. 

Agreed, and also his handling was magnificient, especially on a powerful shot from his right that he smothered and held.

Krul's handling was great all game, but his distribution was a bit ropey, presumably due to being a bit rusty.  I'd give him a 7 at least.  Not sure why Kenny's getting a 6.5.  In terms of general play, I think that was one of his best games for Norwich and he's had some good ones. 

Tetty has just added another 3 years to his stay here, because positionally he was excellent at centre back.  He's the new Norwegian Cannavaro!  Can you imagine just how much sh!t we'd be in right now if he didn't sign that new contract?  Yikes.

• Like 1

I wrote Alex off years ago and he still continues to confound me. I just didn't think DF would rate him either but thank goodness he is still carrying on like an old creaking gate.