Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Godfrey why play him! Wake up and get real

A lot of comments questioning why play Godfrey after a hernia operation only two weeks ago, a case of excellent hindsighters again me thinks !!! Let me remind you we have no centre backs fit! Hernia’s these days are minor ops! It simply a case of needs be!! The same people were shouting for Farke to put Onel on earlier - a case of duplicity me thinks!! Great draw - good for confidence!! 

I can understand them taking the risk. I imagine they would have consulted the surgeon. But I don't understand why Famewo wasn't on the bench.

Lets hope Ben just had a tweak.

Where are all these comments then? I've read through match thread and there's probably one. Most are cursing our bad luck.

Hopefully it is a reaction to his op and not a fresh injury, which is what we should be concerned about, not about what's written on the Pinkun.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Where are all these comments then? I've read through match thread and there's probably one. Most are cursing our bad luck.

Hopefully it is a reaction to his op and not a fresh injury, which is what we should be concerned about, not about what's written on the Pinkun.

Rhino only ever posts to have a pop at other fans and break his '!' key on his keyboard so maybe he had to make some up to get his jollies this week.

• Haha 6

Now now, if you read the pink un match day thread this was raised several times. Anyway king canary the fickle nature of the modern day fan gives me plenty of ammunition! (! Just for you) - but that’s not the real point here. Given where we are we have little option but to take risks. And it was good to see some cohesion on the pitch today, even if it is not always the case off it! ( again for you ) 

• Like 1

Well folks, the good news is that Ben tweeted Matt Jarvis back tonight to allay any fears over his injury, saying to his former colleague that ‘everything’s sound’.

Sounds very promising that he’ll be absolutely fine for the visit of Ole Solskjaer’s red relegation army 👍🏼

On 19/10/2019 at 17:10, keelansgrandad said:

I can understand them taking the risk. I imagine they would have consulted the surgeon. But I don't understand why Famewo wasn't on the bench.

Lets hope Ben just had a tweak.

What, that dance where a the Hanna Montana one bends over and jiggles her **** at him?

Edited by KennyMonster

Ben was signalling to bench minutes before taken off and needed to get back into a defensive position and only later when no goal threat did he fall to the floor.  May have looked worse than feared.