Sign in to follow this  
Fat Barman

Egypt v Morocco

This match could result in Saf coming home in time for our next home game. The beeb are doing a live text commentary (click here) , but I''m finding the enigmatic ''official'' commentary (click here) far more fun - you can use your imagination a bit more if you see what I mean!Comparing the two, Saf seems to be playing as he does for us - probing free-kick one minute, crunching challenge the next.Sorry Saf, but we need you. C''mon Egypt!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]This match could result in Saf coming home in time for our next home game. The beeb are doing a live text commentary (click here) , but I''m finding the enigmatic ''official'' commentary (click here) far more fun - you can use your imagination a bit more if you see what I mean!

Comparing the two, Saf seems to be playing as he does for us - probing free-kick one minute, crunching challenge the next.

Sorry Saf, but we need you. C''mon Egypt!
[/quote]

The official commentary is indeed fantastic!   Just look how its all started... What will happen next? (Bump?)

0'' Welcome to Egypt''s match with Morocco

1'' A very fast begining for the match.

2'' Mohamed Abdel Wahab & Hoalid Regaragui bump into each other and both are injured.

Oh well, a thrilling 0-0 draw. Morocco can still qualify for the next stage, if they beat Libya (should do!) and Ivory Coast beat Egypt it''ll be down to whether Egypt''s loss is worse than Morocco''s 0-1 defeat in the first game.If that''s equal then it''ll be who beat Libya best. After that I''m screwed! Off for a beer, shan''t bother with the highlights - sounds like a bumpy pitch indeed!

Come on Morocco, do a norwich

loose all the matches you can!

Good result for city as it now looks like we WILL get Safri back at the earliest opportunity - Morocco need to beat Libya and Ivory Coast Egypt by a total of 5 goals for Youssef to stay away longer;  a predicatable (fixed?[:-*]) draw in the Egypt game seems inevitable.

A good display from Youssef too - oozed class as normal.    

I''m not so sure ZLF. Morocco should beat Libya by at least 2 and the ANC doesn''t usually go in for Austria/Germany cameraderie! I''m keeping my lucky glass filled until the results are in!

Not many goals so far this tournament so a couple of 2-0 wins may be possible but seems unlikely - I just think the pressure for a home team to make the knock out stages will ensure a not so competitive match - I am hoping anyway!