Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official match thread v Bournemouth*****

I'm a little surprised that Steipermann has been dropped. His physical presence is often quite key for us due to being quite a small team in the final third otherwise.

However, I think it is probably the correct call.

Leitner needs a big game here, as I thought he was very poor against Villa and Vrancic will be sniffing for his place shortly.

Very excited for this game!

Great to see Argos and Tommy on the bench. We're getting back to full strength and we need to improve the performances from here on in.

OTBC.

Disappointed amadou is still in defence. Think byram will be a better natural defender and partner to Godfrey.

Could have played amadou and tettey to give us some midfield protection

35 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Who starts centrally behind Pukki? McLean or Todd or Leitner? 

I'd imagine tettey will take Kennys slot who will step forward into Steipermanns role,  with Mario waiting in the wings too.

I am happy with that line up and better attacking options on the bench.   Still praying both Godfrey & Amadou stay fit / avoid a red card 

I know it isn't our natural game but we need to work a bit on our crossing, too many easily blocked by the first man.

Interesting to see we are sensibly attacking with more discipline- less men chasing forward every time.

I watched Blackburn v Huddersfield earlier- I think Bradley Dack would be a great fit and a potential upgrade for the attacking midfield position.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I watched Blackburn v Huddersfield earlier- I think Bradley Dack would be a great fit and a potential upgrade for the attacking midfield position.

👍I've always rated Dack. Decent player.