Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Stuart Webber on Radio 5 Live Right Now

and here if you'd rather read it (although it's truncated somewhat):
Klicken sie hier bitte.

I can't help thinking that although Webber seems to be very ambitious for himself and for himself whilst at Norwich, just another 3 years with us isn't really that long of a period.
If we do get relegated end of this season, then it'll only be a (hopeful) promotion next season and 1 more season in the Prem.

4 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

So who does he support? 

Like many people he probably has a first club, then other clubs that he feels an affinity for. Given that he had no link with Norwich whatsoever until coming to work for us, I don’t see how you can expect him to do anything else

The implication of your post is that if he doesn’t bleed yellow and green and only yellow and green he is somehow unworthy, and that clearly is a load of old b******s. If he’d joined us and said publicly “I now love Norwich City to the exclusion of all other clubs”, you’d be one of the first calling him a hypocrite.

29 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Like many people he probably has a first club, then other clubs that he feels an affinity for. Given that he had no link with Norwich whatsoever until coming to work for us, I don’t see how you can expect him to do anything else

The implication of your post is that if he doesn’t bleed yellow and green and only yellow and green he is somehow unworthy, and that clearly is a load of old b******s. If he’d joined us and said publicly “I now love Norwich City to the exclusion of all other clubs”, you’d be one of the first calling him a hypocrite.

You are over reacting I just wanted to know who he wants to join.

have a chill pill love 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Don't remember where I read this, but am pretty sure Webber is a Leeds fan.

He comes from mid Wales Aber way, and worked at Wrexham and Liverpool before becoming "known" so maybe one of those clubs. Hopefully Wrexham not the other one!

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

Don't remember where I read this, but am pretty sure Webber is a Leeds fan.

He is indeed a Leeds fan.

Nice one Mason. The others haven't been paying attention at all... probably

3 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

You are over reacting I just wanted to know who he wants to join.

have a chill pill love 

Mwah! 💋 

Who was it who used to end their posts with “one love” on here?  I seem to remember that despite the payoff, most of their content was pretty antagonistic.

Came across as very very ambitious and made it clear he will be looking a new "project" in 3 years time. I think we will do well to hang onto him that long tbh.

He has committed to 3 years, can't expect anymore from an ambitious man with no ties to the club, unless our success matches his ambition, then I suppose he may stay, though I doubt it.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Came across as very very ambitious and made it clear he will be looking a new "project" in 3 years time. I think we will do well to hang onto him that long tbh.

Agreed. He's a savvy guy and knows how to self promote.