Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 11

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Tranmere is a Friday game buddy.

 

Oh yeah 😁. In that case I’ll support Alex Neil and go for Preston to win at Reading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group A of the Czech 3.Liga.

Taborsko to win at home against Rakovnik.

Taborsko, top but not yet sure of promotion, have a 4-0-0 and 16/3 home record. They did lose their last game, but that was away to the team in 4th. Rakovnik, one from bottom, have a 0-0-4 and1/15 away record, and have lost their last five.

The odds are 1/10.

---

For the match bet I suggest a draw with both teams scoring, at 7/2.

Good luck to all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, apologies to those whose picks I'll miss but here are my (hopefully) super six for the weekend. Many thanks for the all the suggestions received! 👍

Juventus vs. Bologna (home win).

Frank Lampard's Chelsea vs. Newcastle (home win)

Young Boys vs. Neuchatel Xamax (home win)

Slavia Prague vs. Pribram (home win)

Cowdenbeath vs. Broxburn Athletic (home win)

AGF Aarhus vs. Silkeborg (home win)

All the best Indy and everyone else this weekend! 💛💚

Apples

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just too late . . .

I'm also going for a home win for Copenhagen v. Esbjerg.

Good Luck, Mr. Apples!

 

For the Norwich bet (and not having yet seen who may be back in the squad!) - Vrancic to score any time.

Good Luck, Indy!

 

Nutty, 2nd November is good for me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry i've only just seen that you were picking now so have missed the boat. If i had made it in time i would have trusted my heart this week with an away win in Bournemouth v NORWICH. Feel like we will be out with something to prove tomorrow.

For our match bet, just a straight full time result Norwich win at 16/5 on B365.

Good luck all, onwards and upwards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cosmic Twin said:

Just too late . . .

I'm also going for a home win for Copenhagen v. Esbjerg.

Good Luck, Mr. Apples!

 

For the Norwich bet (and not having yet seen who may be back in the squad!) - Vrancic to score any time.

Good Luck, Indy!

 

Nutty, 2nd November is good for me! 

No Vrancic, so I’ll go for Hernandez to score any time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I'm late this week Mr Apples!

Everton v WEST HAM - AWAY WIN looks good to me

 

For our game, I'm afraid a CALLUM WILSON HAT-TRICK may be a good bet at 22/1

 

Good luck all

Leedscanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi NN - very happy to do the 16th. 

 

Missed the deadline - my apologies - but given my recent form that is probably a good thing!

 

My blind mans punt is a Port Vale home win.

 

As for the city game I can see a niggly game so a red card during the game just edges out an overtly in the face of facts 1-1 predicition.

 

Good luck one and all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a lovely 4 days in Whitby, unpacked, it's time to do my picks & to start thinking about footy again

My pick is Preston away and for Norwich Pukki to score and btts

Good Luck Pups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again pups

my pick this week is wallwijk v AJAX AWAY WIN

My suggestion for the Norwich bet is buendia to score anytime

ps I am more than happy to do the picks on 30/11

good luck to all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eek, late again! I'll take Juventus to beat Bologna at home, looks good odds at 3/10.

For the Norwich game, how about Onel to score the last goal?

Best of luck, everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nutty, I’m off out tonight so I’ve gone through the PUPs picks and looked at Bet365, have the following.

 

As you said: 

Bournemouth  win £2

Draw £1

PUPs picks:

Buendia to score anytime £1 @ 11/4

Aarons to score anytime £1 @ 12/1

2-2 draw £1 @ 12/1

BTTS @ £1

HT draw - FT City win £1 @ 10/1

My Picks:

Pukki 1st to score between 21-45 minutes £1 @ 16/1

Result Bournemouth 4 -2 Norwich £1 @ 33/1.

This covers the tenner, I hope this works for you PUPs, thanks for your help, the additional £5 from me Nutty, please use as you see fit my friend.

Good luck Apples, OTBC....

PS if I’ve done this wrong please let me know Nutty. 👍💛💚

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In bocca al lupo Signor Mele 🍏🍎 ....

Like the look of France this week for the Ligue 1 W clash between: 

Dijon vs Olympique Lyonnaise - Away win

As for Norwich bet for Indy, think Nutella’s long-held belief in a Godfrey goal will finally be realised ....🥰⚽🏆

Parma

nb: in case Lyon not listed, backstop via Poland Ekstraklasa W game:

Wroclaw vs Gornik Leczna - Away win 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
Fixture not listed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up with half a dozen games on my ‘short’ list and Nutty somehow found a tenner down that the back of that magic sofa of his, so I rashly offered to provide an extra set of six, for a bit of fun for me to keep an eye on. All home wins and all bar the last tomorrow:

Norway 2/2: Asane – 12.00
Denmark 2/2: Aarhus Fremad – 13.00
German Regionalliga Sudwest: TSV Steinbach – 13.00
Sweden 1/Sodra: Ljungskile – 14.00
Slovenia 1 SNL: Olimpija – 15.45
Czech 3 Liga/A: Taborsko - 14.30


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Indy said:

Hi Nutty, I’m off out tonight so I’ve gone through the PUPs picks and looked at Bet365, have the following.

 

As you said: 

Bournemouth  win £2

Draw £1

PUPs picks:

Buendia to score anytime £1 @ 11/4

Aarons to score anytime £1 @ 12/1

2-2 draw £1 @ 12/1

BTTS @ £1

HT draw - FT City win £1 @ 10/1

My Picks:

Pukki 1st to score between 21-45 minutes £1 @ 16/1

Result Bournemouth 4 -2 Norwich £1 @ 33/1.

This covers the tenner, I hope this works for you PUPs, thanks for your help, the additional £5 from me Nutty, please use as you see fit my friend.

Good luck Apples, OTBC....

PS if I’ve done this wrong please let me know Nutty. 👍💛💚

 

 

Great stuff Indy. I wasn't clear that PUPanon financed an extra £3 for the insurance bet so you still had a tenner. So you sent me a fiver extra meaning I had £15 to use across your selections. So I doubled the stake on all of them plus an extra £1 on your Pukki pick. Hope that's ok buddy. 

Anyway, they look to be an exciting set of selections that will be well fun checking while we follow the game. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have....

Buendia to score anytime

£2 Bill Hill

16/5

£8.40

Aarons to score anytime

£2 Bill Hill

16/1

£34.00

2-2 draw

£2 Bet 365

12/1

£26.00

BTTS

£2 Bet 365

4/9

£2.88

HT draw - FT City win

£2 Bet 365

10/1

£22.00

Pukki 1st to score between 21-45 minutes

£3 Bet 365

16/1

£51.00

Bournemouth 4 -2 Norwich

£2 Bet 365

33/1

£68.00

And the insurance...

Norwich to lose

£2 Bill Hill

8/11

£3.45

Draw

£1 Bet 365

16/5

£4.20

Thanks Indy, good luck to you and our beloved Canaries 🍀💛💚⚽🙃

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi all, apologies to those whose picks I'll miss but here are my (hopefully) super six for the weekend. Many thanks for the all the suggestions received! 👍

Juventus vs. Bologna (home win).

Frank Lampard's Chelsea vs. Newcastle (home win)

Young Boys vs. Neuchatel Xamax (home win)

Slavia Prague vs. Pribram (home win)

Cowdenbeath vs. Broxburn Athletic (home win)

AGF Aarhus vs. Silkeborg (home win)

All the best Indy and everyone else this weekend! 💛💚

Apples

 

Thanks for these Mr Apples, I love them! They look well and truly nailed on to me. I've placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to £38.84. Here are the details....

Chelsea

32/100

15:00 Sat

Cowdenbeath

2/9

15:00 Sat

Young Boys

24/100

18:00 Sat

Slavia Prague

1/14

18:00 Sat

Juventus

32/100

19:45 Sat

Aarhus

32/100

13:00 Sun

So we have five tomorrow and the last one on Sunday.

Good luck Mr Apples🍏 and all you PUPs 🍀🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I ended up with half a dozen games on my ‘short’ list and Nutty somehow found a tenner down that the back of that magic sofa of his, so I rashly offered to provide an extra set of six, for a bit of fun for me to keep an eye on. All home wins and all bar the last tomorrow:

 

Norway 2/2: Asane – 12.00
Denmark 2/2: Aarhus Fremad – 13.00
German Regionalliga Sudwest: TSV Steinbach – 13.00
Sweden 1/Sodra: Ljungskile – 14.00
Slovenia 1 SNL: Olimpija – 15.45
Czech 3 Liga/A: Taborsko - 14.30

 

 

Thanks for these Purple, I love that we have another chance to add to the pot. I didn't know all these leagues existed until I started following your picks all those years ago. If I ever get on Mastermind my specialist subject will be Purplecanary's Obscure European Leagues🙃

Seriously they look to have a great chance, I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £24.90. Here are the details....

Asane

1/6

Aarhus Fremad

2/9

TSV Steinbach

1/6

Ljungskile

1/6

Olimpija

1/6

Taborsko

1/10

Good luck Purple 🌟🍀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks for these Purple, I love that we have another chance to add to the pot. I didn't know all these leagues existed until I started following your picks all those years ago. If I ever get on Mastermind my specialist subject will be Purplecanary's Obscure European Leagues🙃

Seriously they look to have a great chance, I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £24.90. Here are the details....

Asane

1/6

Aarhus Fremad

2/9

TSV Steinbach

1/6

Ljungskile

1/6

Olimpija

1/6

Taborsko

1/10

Good luck Purple 🌟🍀

Nutty, once you've sailed through with my Obscure European Leagues you'll need a new subject for the next round - The Life and Times of Nigel Worthington perhaps?

Asane won 3-0, Aarhus Fremad are 2-0 up at halftime, and TSV Steinbach have come from a goal down to be level.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nutty, once you've sailed through with my Obscure European Leagues you'll need a new subject for the next round - The Life and Times of Nigel Worthington perhaps?

Asane won 3-0, Aarhus Fremad are 2-0 up at halftime, and TSV Steinbach have come from a goal down to be level.

TSV Steinbach decided they were happy with a point...😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard Luck Mr Apples, Cowdenbeath let you down

Hard Luck Indy, good point for our team but that didn't help your selections

Have a good evening and a peaceful Sunday everyone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Diane said:

Hard Luck Mr Apples, Cowdenbeath let you down

Hard Luck Indy, good point for our team but that didn't help your selections

Have a good evening and a peaceful Sunday everyone

 

😂 Absolutely happy to keep a clean sheet and a point, but awful for the selections, sorry!

Hopefully better luck next week for those on selection duties.!

Edited by Indy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

TSV Steinbach decided they were happy with a point...😪

That's unlucky Purple, thanks so much for doing these today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Indy said:

😂 Absolutely happy to keep a clean sheet and a point, but awful for the selections, sorry!

Hopefully better luck next week for those on selection duties.!

I think 0-0 would have been the last option anyone though would happen. There's no sorrys on this thread. Thanks for having a go, I'm sure we will be luckier on your next time 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×