Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 11

73566405_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.adb6be7ded7be6071457446c313cfe4e.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have Mr Apples selecting the final six results. Mr Apples is having a steady season with 6/10 winning weeks and is hitting top form with wins in each of the last three weeks. He’s a brilliant supporter of all we do on these threads but has been really unlucky when picking the six. So let’s help him get his name on the honours board with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We have Indy making the final selections for our game at Bournemouth on Saturday. Indy earned this week in the hot seat through winning the Czech Republic v England prediction competition. Indy, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs picks and your own. Remember that we have £2 Bournemouth win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

Here is the provisional final six rota for November: -

02/11 Cosmic Twin  

09/11 Hammond 1612

16/11 ZLF

23/11 Parma

30/11 Greg

And the Norwich match picks

02/11 Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat  

09/11 Til 1010

16/11 Internationals

23/11 Swindon

Please let me know with your picks if the dates are ok.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Mr Apples and Indy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Graham and Indy... the thread is yours..🙃.........

412226793_0001(1).thumb.jpg.fab131a1f8979c2ede4efcc47118baee.jpg

1256971531_Signaturetotals-page-001(3).jpg.74a1d0623bcca5a675266f71a784eae1.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Given that my season has been nothing short of a nightmare so far, you'd probably do well to give this a wide berth, but here goes anyway. A Saturday evening game from Serie A...

Juventus (3-0-0 8-4 at home)  v Bologna (1-2-1 5-5 away) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City at 10/1.

Best of luck Mr Apple's, Indy and all you PUPs 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Apples, Indy and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for CHELSEA v Newcastle.

For the Norwich game Pukki to score the last goal of the game.

Nutty more than happy to do the Norwich picks but you have put 9/11 so assume you have twigged we are playing on the Friday night 8/11 home to Watford ?

I take it you want my picks in before you trot off to Carrow Road so sometime on the Friday afternoon ?

Switzerland for me and Old Boys (2nd 22 points) to beat Xamax(9th 8 points)

I like to think that there will be a bounce after the break and with players back so Pukki must score.

Good luck all.

Danish League again for me  with:

AGF AARHUS v Silkeborg HOME WIN

Good Luck Me Apples and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet BTTS, best of luck Indy

I normally steer clear of north of the border, but this week I think Celtic will bounce back after their set back against Livingstone and have too much for Ross County.

For City’s game I fancy 2-2/Nathan Ake to score at anytime..

Good luck Apples and Indy.

Bologna aren't a bad team, but Juventus are a side who make very few slip ups at home so odds of 1/3 look very tempting indeed.

For the Norwich game, I'm feeling pessimistic. Bournemouth to win and over 3.5 goals is priced up at 9/4 and if we continue in the same manner as recent performances then it'll happen.

I met a nice Czech girl recently, who I thought that I was doing ok with, but it turned out like Slavia Prague she did not concede at home and I, like Pribram did not score away. 

Slavia Prague v Pribram  - Home Win.

So naturally my Norwich pick is an own goal to be scored. Odds 6.50

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

Thanks Nutty, I’m happy to give it a shot, may I send you an additional £5 through PayPal to add to the fund for this week?

Hopefully I’ll be lucky with my picks and good luck apples.👍

When do you need my picks by?

Edited by Indy

League 1 for me, Bristol Rovers on good form, Doncaster not on good form,  so Doncaster v Bristol Rovers, away win.

For us, an unexpected 2-0 away win for us 🙂 Pukki to score anytime.

Good luck Apples and Indy and to all PUPs everywhere.

Hi Nutty, sent you the additional £5 to put towards any bets for this weekends games, good luck.

• Thanks 1

Hi PUPs and many thanks Nutty for that very kind introduction. Here's hoping i can break the curse of the six and earn some cash!!! 😂

I'm going to be making my selections early tomorrow afternoon so fire the suggestions in (for my sanity I have a strict "no posting at the weekend" policy)! 😂

This week I'll go to Belarus with BATE vs. Gomel (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Leitner to score anytime.

Good luck everyone! 👍

Apples

• Like 1

Apples for a daft bet I’d go with RKC Waalwijk to beat Ajax! I know Ajax have won five on the bounce and Waalwijk have lost five on the bounce but it’s been a funny season here so think an upset could be on the cards!

More likely an Ajax win by more than 5 goals!

As above like apples please let me have you’re thoughts on the City bets as I’m a total novice!

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone

Scottish FA Cup and a home win for Cowdenbeath vs Broxburn Athletic @1.22

City game and the odds of a 0-0 are an enticing  @21.0 for a small outside bet

2 hours ago, Indy said:

Hi Nutty, sent you the additional £5 to put towards any bets for this weekends games, good luck.

Thanks Indy👍

4 hours ago, Indy said:

Thanks Nutty, I’m happy to give it a shot, may I send you an additional £5 through PayPal to add to the fund for this week?

Hopefully I’ll be lucky with my picks and good luck apples.👍

When do you need my picks by?

Anytime Friday evening would be good Indy👍

15 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nutty more than happy to do the Norwich picks but you have put 9/11 so assume you have twigged we are playing on the Friday night 8/11 home to Watford ?

I take it you want my picks in before you trot off to Carrow Road so sometime on the Friday afternoon ?

Thanks Tilly. You were hand picked for the week for those very reasons. 🙃

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Apples for a daft bet I’d go with RKC Waalwijk to beat Ajax! I know Ajax have won five on the bounce and Waalwijk have lost five on the bounce but it’s been a funny season here so think an upset could be on the cards!

More likely an Ajax win by more than 5 goals!

As above like apples please let me have you’re thoughts on the City bets as I’m a total novice!

Welcome Indy. With your funds you can allocate any number of bets from the suggestions of the PUPs and it's not ungiveable to add a few yourself. People tend to allocate £1, £2, or even 50p to bets, but its whatever you want to do really. I've seen 25p and £5 etc. The bets have to be placeable from william hill or bet365

• Like 1

3rd from top v 3rd from bottom in the Championship where in-form Preston travel to lowly Reading.

Reading v Preston........Away win

For our game....

City to win 1-2.

Good luck Mr Apples and Indy.

Scottish Championship for me this week, hate the week after international breaks.

Home win for Dundee v Partick (Sat 3.00 ko)

For City i'm going for a hard won point 1-1.

Good luck all especially Mr Apples & Indy

OTBC

3 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Welcome Indy. With your funds you can allocate any number of bets from the suggestions of the PUPs and it's not ungiveable to add a few yourself. People tend to allocate £1, £2, or even 50p to bets, but its whatever you want to do really. I've seen 25p and £5 etc. The bets have to be placeable from william hill or bet365

Thanks for the advice appreciate it, will take a look tonight, but given where I sit in the super six league, I think I’ll be taking PUPs advice on bets. 😂

Good evening all. 

For my final 6 bet I will go with Barnsley v Swansea away win. 

For Norwich bet I will go with btts 

Good luck all pups

4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Tranmere v Southend- home win

For our game I’ll go for Amadou to get a yellow card

Tranmere is a Friday game buddy.

Denmark for Mr Apples where I think...

FC Copenhagen          v          Esbjerg          Home Win

For Indy I'll suggest...

Max Aarons to score anytime