Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Members’ Voluntary Liquidations

The Club’s three wholly owned subsidiary companies, NCFC (Holdings) Limited, Kerrison Developments Limited and Kerrison Holdings Limited, have all appointed BDO LLP,  for the purposes of entering Members’ Voluntary Liquidations.

All three companies satisfied their outstanding legal charges earlier this year, and, although their  respective accounts reporting dates are now overdue, this initially appears to be a matter of corporate housekeeping, winding up each legal entity,  which may now be deemed surplus to corporate needs, rather than anything of significant concern.

4 hours ago, king canary said:

Thought this was a new term for 'pant wetters' initially.

Spire at Colney are having an event tonight dealing with "Urological" issues. Wishbone Ash are playing in Hunstanton tonight - Spire would have been better off setting up there as the audience will consist entirely of their "target" demographic.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Spire at Colney are having an event tonight dealing with "Urological" issues. Wishbone Ash are playing in Hunstanton tonight - Spire would have been better off setting up there as the audience will consist entirely of their "target" demographic.

Wishbone Slash?

Is there a good stream for the meeting?

Is there a good stream for the meeting? 

I am sure GMF will put me right if this is incorrect but don't Kerrison Holdings own the land on which The Holiday Inn stands ?

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am sure GMF will put me right if this is incorrect but don't Kerrison Holdings own the land on which The Premier Inn stands.

Wasn't it during the Doncaster period?.....

5 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Wasn't it during the Doncaster period?.....

Certainly was Mello.

33 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am sure GMF will put me right if this is incorrect but don't Kerrison Holdings own the land on which The Premier Inn stands ?

Is that the Holiday Inn?

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Urether Franklin

Best yet 👍if I could give that more likes I would. Just told the missus and she may need advice from the above meeting😂🚾💦

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 hour ago, not a clue said:

Is that the Holiday Inn?

Yep my mistake. I will alter my post . 👍

3 hours ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Wishbone Ash ! Wow that’s a blast from the past... 

as for for your comment- I resemble that remark!

Best yet if I could give that more likes I would. Just told the missus and she may need advice from the above meet

Urether. Mines about three inches shorter after having my prostate removed and when I came to I thought they had cut a big bit of John Thomas!

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Best yet if I could give that more likes I would. Just told the missus and she may need advice from the above meet

Urether. Mines about three inches shorter after having my prostate removed and when I came to I thought they had cut a big bit of John Thomas!

If I lost 3 inches I'd be a she.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am sure GMF will put me right if this is incorrect but don't Kerrison Holdings own the land on which The Holiday Inn stands ?

I believe it’s Developments company, rather than Holdings, but it’s largely irrelevant because I’m sure that such ownerships would have been “shuffled up” the corporate tree, to the Club, in advance of these appointments