Sign in to follow this  
Yarmy Jon

New NCFC website - including forum!

Dear all

Just a quick post to give you advance notice of a brand new independent website dedicated to NCFC - www.yarmy.co.uk - which will be going live on Saturday 4th February, ready for the derby game!

The site will feature a messageboard (for those sick of the moaning on other forums, give us a look), online polls, features, away-day reports PLUS weekly betting tips which guarantee you will beat the bookies to the tune of £25-£100 each week  by following a few easy-to-follow steps, as posted by our resident betting guru.

The site is being brought to you by the creators of Y''army fanzine.

Further reminders nearer the time. Look forward to seeing you on the site....

OTBC!

Jon

Hi Jon, Thanks for the info. One thing puzzles me though. You say that there is a message board on your new web site, for those who are sick of moaning on other forums. Are you saying you will only allow messages of a positive nature on your board? If this is the case, I can only assume you will be sifting through all posts and accepting or rejecting as you see fit. This may prove unworkable

Hi Steven

Thanks for your post and comments.

Realism dictates that I have no intention to filter the posts on the new website, beyond a healthy censorship (racist, sexist posts etc); as you state, it would indeed be unworkable, not to mention somewhat dictatorial. My intention was, and is, simply to promote a new NCFC site.

However, what the new forum will have a chance of doing is to create its own style and identity, which will very much depend on who turns up to post. As somebody on Wrath of the Barclay wrote when I made a similar post there - "This forum is is fine, thanks". One has a choice, the same as everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am looking forward to seeing how the Y''army message board will evolve!

I hope you will enjoy the new forum, plus (hopefully) what the rest of www.yarmy.co.uk has to offer.

February 4th - put a date in your diary!

Regards

Jon

Thanks for your response, Jon. When you''re up and running I shall give your site a look. I promise not to moan - not too much anyway! Good luck

I wonder why EVERY norwich forum is getting filled with loads of whingeing moaners??

BECAUSE WE HAVE A VALID REASON TO WHINGE AND MOAN!!!

More and more people are getting pissed off and want to vent their anger somewhere!!

"5 on the spin" well if we cant beat Reading its "No win in 5"

One in the face of the worthy doubters eh.....  More like egg on the faces of Worthy, Foley and Livermore !! + the clubs scouts whomever they are the useless fools!!!

when worthy and co are sacked, they can take the clubs scouts with them.

Do the "betting tips which guarantee you will beat the bookies to the tune of £25-£100 each week" come with a money-back guarantee?! [;)]

Either way I''ll take a look when it goes live.

Good news Jon - I am sure you Andy and Dave will give us a top site to match the quality of the fanzine - looking forward to joining.

Paul Rankin please go to the new forum!

No, seriously I do enjoy listening to someone who has views so utterly opposite to mine but I do feel that you type directly from the testosterone and rarely from the head or heart.

Support the club when the club most needs your support!

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]

No, seriously I do enjoy listening to someone who has views so utterly opposite to mine but I do feel that you type directly from the testosterone and rarely from the head or heart.

[/quote]

no offense Konstantin but do you go to the games??? Because we are in the poo poo,  we are back to what we were before worthy turned up - an average mid table championship side.  Worthys management or should i say mismanagement these last two seasons has cost us dear.

Earlier in teh season Waghorn was on about palace only being 3 points ahead of us (with games in hand) and both teams being in the same situation..  Us fans could see this was not the case, we saw what was happening and unfortunatly out of loyalty kept quiet. Now look we are 9 points behind palace they have 2 games in hand, they have their star striker!!!

We have 6 centrral midfielders of which 3 are rubbish, none of whom where here last year.  Dross. we now play hoofball every week.  Worthys mismanagenment has cost us dear.

Thanks for the good memories worthy but they are over, the longer he stays the worse we will get.  WE ONLY HAVE TO REBUILD BECAUSE HE DESTROYED THE SIDE.

Why not snap up "yarmy.net" while it''s still available? I always think that with domain names shorter is better..

[quote user="Cantley Canary"]Why not snap up "yarmy.net" while it''s still available? I always think that with domain names shorter is better..[/quote]It''s only 2 digits difference, and I''d think .net might be a bit misleading... Plus I always prefer .co.uk domains - we''re british dammit! ;) Have to say, I''ve seen previews of the site and it''s looking very nice. I hope the forum''s instant, as that is the one thing that frustrates me about the pinkun forum.

[quote user="Yarmy Jon"]

Dear all

Just a quick post to give you advance notice of a brand new independent website dedicated to NCFC - www.yarmy.co.uk - which will be going live on Saturday 4th February, ready for the derby game!

The site will feature a messageboard (for those sick of the moaning on other forums, give us a look), online polls, features, away-day reports PLUS weekly betting tips which guarantee you will beat the bookies to the tune of £25-£100 each week  by following a few easy-to-follow steps, as posted by our resident betting guru.

The site is being brought to you by the creators of Y''army fanzine.

Further reminders nearer the time. Look forward to seeing you on the site....

OTBC!

Jon

[/quote]

Hi Jon

I will be on there from day one, you need a good class of moaner don''t you, and I''m it.  LOL

Seriously, miss the fanzine and look forward to seeing it online.  Best of luck setting it all up.

I might pop on there Jon, because nobody likes me on this one! ;~(

It will cost you around £400.000 of unused notes for my services, ( payable thro'' my agent uncle) - for a personal rambling confused diatribe of absolute piffle and inane nonsensical drivel, coupled with reams and reams of insane pathetic clueless ranting, whinging, bleating and urine extraction of anyone or anything!............"Monkey Trousers!"  

Am I still welcome? ;~)

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]

[/quote]

Blimey, well how to you account for me then Konstantin, straight from the progestrone?