Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Pukki game here

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

What about this evening's game? Anyone have a link to that?

Footybite.com usually has a good selection of games covered, I haven't checked but would be my first port of call. Once I'm sat down  at my desktop I'll stick up a link.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Footybite.com usually has a good selection of games covered, I haven't checked but would be my first port of call. Once I'm sat down  at my desktop I'll stick up a link.

I've also found strikeout.nu very reliable recently.

I've been using VIPboxe.com recently. You have to get passed all the annoying pop ups and play "hunt the x" on the adverts, but has been pretty reliable. Does send my virus checker crazy sometimes but am yet to find a site that doesn't!

It's on Sky Sports Main Event. May be easier for some to access...

45 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Too many pop ups but then I am on the work computer! This is a bit risky... some "adult game" just popped up! Eeek!

Thanks for finding it Corky! But think I'll only be able to watch the second half when I get home and stick the old Kodi box on.

Nice.

"just popped up"

• Haha 1

You just can't let Teemu run on to a through ball hey? He's such a great finisher when he gets in those positions. We're so lucky to have him!

Two beautifully taken goals. Also interesting to see that he 'dinks' the goalie for both goals. Something I don't think I've ever seen him do while playing for us. When it comes to finishing our Teemu has got the lot!!

Edited by Thirsty Lizard