Sign in to follow this  
The Priest

Norwich in for Fowler!

Sorry, its not true

Just thought i would show how easy it is to do the right thing b the fans

They could though, prove us all wrong if they wished. But no we all know what calibre of player Worthy will bring in.

Worthy and the board have a chance now to do something to excite the fans, to bring belief back for all of us.to give us a real boost for the playoffs.To scare the hell out of the opposition.

Who here believes they will go for a big name.There are players out there for 5 million and under that would change the team completely, revitalise the season and the fans.

Anyway, enough dreaming. Andy gray and kevin lisbie here we come

My point was i thought self explanatory;

My opinion is that the majority of fans want to see us signing a proven quality player, not a journeyman workhorse.

Therefore the subject "Norwich in for Fowler!" excites people more than "Nigel makes a phone call about Joe Clogger from Peterborough".

So my point is that the board of Norwich City know this full well and now have an option to go for a "Fowler" rather than a "Clogger"

I was interested to see who other people thought they would go for, ie: are we going to sign one or two quality players or 3 or 4 "bodies" as Worthy so inspiringly calls his players.

"Young and Hungry" is what we need. I don''t think a has been multi-millionaire fits that bill. Fowler? No thanks.

YES YES YES!!!!

Well done james1966

I think the same as you!!!

Why do we always buy a waste of money, a new boy, a so called young and hungry for less than 1.5 million.

Come on, excite MOST fans and buy a NAMED player like huckerby! Someone we all know!!! Not some bloke from cholchester!!! or Peterbourgh!!!

Why do we always aim so low!!!

You are about right .... Kevin Lisbie here we come!!!