Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

Could AD be our AC??

55 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I have to say you're particularly good at reading humour. Jesus wept, try again.

Hoggo ,I think it helps  those with a humourless  disposition if you either insert a smiley 'joke' face, or pm them an a hour or two  earlier to warn them that humour is on its way and to open their mind to it.   Insert  Smiley joke face here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh yeah that post of yours read as very funny. Any further thoughts on that pint you wanted to meet me for or was that internet humour or bluster more like.

Well I mean you've hardly endeared yourself to me since that offer....

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Well I mean you've hardly endeared yourself to me since that offer....

I will take that as a no or in other words your bluff has been called yet again.

8 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I will take that as a no or in other words your bluff has been called yet again.

My bluff has been called?

For a (really) old man, you don't half act like a 12 year old.

10 hours ago, hogesar said:

My bluff has been called?

For a (really) old man, you don't half act like a 12 year old.

Weeks ago you wanted to meet me to sort out our differences over a pint and after accepting that offer i have repeatedly asked you when and where and all i have had is ridiculous non committal responses but is is me acting like a 12 year old according to you. Really i suggest you put up or shut up young man. As for the ' ( really ) old man ' remark how pathetic does that make you look ?

5 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

You should go Hog. Maybe he's more interesting in person👮‍♂️.

I am sure he will give this a ' like ' Fuzzar . An internet persona can be so deceptive and actually fronting up what you type is a tad daunting for some.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am sure he will give this a ' like ' Fuzzar . An internet persona can be so deceptive and actually fronting up what you type is a tad daunting for some.

Fine. We've got United at Home on a Sunday. Let's go for it. Say 3pm?

44 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Fine. We've got United at Home on a Sunday. Let's go for it. Say 3pm?

At last so may i suggest you say where as last time i said somewhere it attracted one of your inane answers.

35 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Pity we don't have the PUPs meets anymore. So many met through those. 

You are so right Nutty.

Jeez it’s like Grindr on here...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

At last so may i suggest you say where as last time i said somewhere it attracted one of your inane answers.

Wherever it was you said you would be last time? Was it the Nelson? I dont remember.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Wherever it was you said you would be last time? Was it the Nelson? I dont remember.

For goodness sake hogesar you are just pi**ing about because when i said i always drink in The Edith Cavell pre match a few weeks ago you made some stupid comment. I really cannot be bothered to trawl it up so either turn up there or say where you will be which is what i asked in my earlier post.

Posted (edited)
On 12/09/2019 at 17:40, TIL 1010 said:

As i have told you before Edith Cavell on Tombland .

Sorry, thought there was a possibility you may change it up but that was silly of me to think, no surprise for you to be stuck in your ways.

Well i did bother after all to find it ! Why you find it a surprise for people to have a pre match routine for home games is beyond me.

Edited by TIL 1010

9 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

For goodness sake hogesar you are just pi**ing about because when i said i always drink in The Edith Cavell pre match a few weeks ago you made some stupid comment. I really cannot be bothered to trawl it up so either turn up there or say where you will be which is what i asked in my earlier post.

I dont know how important you think you are to me Til, but strangely enough I couldnt remember where you said you drink. It's not something that generally matters to me, strangely enough.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

I dont know how important you think you are to me Til, but strangely enough I couldnt remember where you said you drink. It's not something that generally matters to me, strangely enough.

And still you swerve answering a straightforward question !

Try a one word answer to my suggestion of yes or no to The Edith Cavell. If it is a no name somewhere yourself . Just remember it was you who started all this about meeting for a pint.

Edited by TIL 1010

Just now, All the Germans said:

This thread is what is wrong with the internet.

You mean this thread is what's wrong with the pinkun messageboard 😀  

• Haha 1

You know the old saying “ what goes to the Edith Cavell, stays in the Edith Cavell” 

6 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Will highlights and analysis be made available? 🤔😂

Apples

Only one thing is for sure at this moment Apples and that is i will be there 3pm pre match.

6 hours ago, All the Germans said:

This thread is what is wrong with the internet.

To be fair I'm still not sure what I could have done differently.

55 minutes ago, hogesar said:

To be fair I'm still not sure what I could have done differently.

Different?   Nothing's changed.......

Just can't make up my mind which one of you wants to be morty and which one is Lakey. 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lappinitup said:

Different?   Nothing's changed.......

Just can't make up my mind which one of you wants to be morty and which one is Lakey. 😀

Pop into The Edith Cavell as you walk past on your way to the game on 27th and make your mind up Lapps. 😜