Sign in to follow this  
sgncfc

Have we been relegated already?

I just looked at the table and we're 1 point off safety with 30 games left.

I might be wrong but I think we were told we would have days like these - we might not have expected one against Villa, but they did spend £150m against our £3.5m, so it's not exactly a surprise.

We said we'd stay with the team and give them time. We said we'd support them when it got tough. We knew the step up was huge, but we thought we had a few players who might just be good enough. We all agreed they were against Man City, but only 3 weeks later apparently they're all useless. We said that Farke was a great manager but in 3 poor performances with 10 players unavailable and several others playing through pain, he's apparently tactically inept.

Um......could we all remember we are NOT Ipswich supporters. Or Man Utd. Or even Spurs. Fickle, pathetic and frankly embarrassing.

We are Norwich. Our team is our City. Send our squad that message and watch them respond.

• Like 9

100 per cent agree. And some **** somewhere has decided we've all agreed we can't blame it on injuries - don't be stupid, of course we can, it's as plain as the nose on your face! Oh and forget the trolling abuse, I'm a grown up who's off to bed after a good night at the pub, so I won't be listening! X

Ha the **** is implicitly far worse than what I said, even the software is programmed to troll. So @£%"*(!!" +=%***** to the programmer!!! XXXX