Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Whingers pee off and support Ipswich!!!

It’s clear the injuries are putting too much of a burden on those that remain, a team with little options and everything going against them , kept trying to push forward!! In the main the crowd stuck with them, and so we damn well should, our backs are right against the wall - it’s now they need our support most of all, it’s easy to support when we win a championship . For the inevitable whingers, who are gearing up with their proverbial volley of criticism, pee off and go and support Ipswich!!!! 

• Like 1

Another self righteous person on here- truth is this the team that played on regular basis in champ so we must expect better

we need to change tactics which is in Farke court 

Edited by baldy09

As much as I agree with the majority of your post Rhino are you going to rehash the same thread after every defeat? We get the point!

We have millions of amazing supporters on here, Rhino, very decent people, and yes, a small handful that have demonstrated zero backbone during tough times, but you need to bare in mind that the likes of Keith Scott have never once engaged in positive conversation on here during good spells of form for the team, so it’s obvious who he supports and he should be banned from here in my opinion - he has never offered anything except aggravation and negativity, and that tells you all you need to know. Btw, 10 years 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

JF - yes!!!! 

Baldy —- pee off back to Ipswich!!! 

You’re gonna need to clear a lot of your schedule then! You’re gonna be busy

JF - and I will be there on a wet Tuesday in the Vauxhall conference if needs be!!! While you pretend and support the latest fad!! Enjoy your shallowdom!!! 

18 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

JF - and I will be there on a wet Tuesday in the Vauxhall conference if needs be!!! While you pretend and support the latest fad!! Enjoy your shallowdom!!! 

You have an uncanny knack of getting completely the wrong end of the stick don’t you?  Have you considered anger management classes?

Edited by JF
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JF said:

You have an uncanny knack of getting completely the wrong end of the stick don’t you?  Have you considered anger management classes?

He clearly isn’t the sharpest tool in the box bless him 

JF - I am an anger management consultant! Have you considered trying to be clearer in your points!!! 

1 minute ago, Rhino1 said:

JF - I am an anger management consultant! Have you considered trying to be clearer in your points!!! 

Shut the front door! Maybe you should take your own advice then! 

Have you hit the bottle heavily after that defeat Rhino??

• Haha 1

JL - not yet but nights yet young!! However, the answer is not in the bottom of the bottle!! In this case I think it’s on the treatment table!!! 

For sure I am an undercover agitator !!! - that is berated by the whingers and my calls for unity and loyalty are without doubt a double bluff!! ****!! 

And there I was, thinking that a “fan forum” existed simply to allow “fans” to express their opinions regardless of what they happen to be. Whether the team wins and people are happy, or loses in terrible fashion, people are entitled to say what they think without stupidly personal attacks like this thread. 

Today, we were shambolic. Injuries or not, it was totally unacceptable and the team deservedly should realise that. Something needs to change or it will continue to happen, that is merely logical. But emotions play a big part when it’s something people care about and people do react. Let’s not attack each other though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

It’s clear the injuries are putting too much of a burden on those that remain, a team with little options and everything going against them , kept trying to push forward!! In the main the crowd stuck with them, and so we damn well should, our backs are right against the wall - it’s now they need our support most of all, it’s easy to support when we win a championship . For the inevitable whingers, who are gearing up with their proverbial volley of criticism, pee off and go and support Ipswich!!!! 

What an absolutely childish and ridiculous post. So injuries are putting a burden on those that remain - absolute tosh. Did you say that after much the same side beat Man City. No, I doubt you did. Last season the City squad you allude to conceded 58 goals, this season, with much the same personnel including the full backs and Godfrey, we have conceded 21 goal already! 

Of course they need our support, and yes, of course it’s easy to support a winning side, but just remember, many of us have seen it all before under the likes of Saunders, Bond, and others! If you don’t strengthen your side physically, mentally and tactically you will not survive in the premiership. We are once again heading the same way. And that’s not whinging, it realism.

• Like 1

City 2nd - you really do enjoy it when we lose don’t you??? Satisfying is it being able to have a good moan?.. at least three of our players today were playing with knocks which could well have kept them out if others were fit, others out of position. Have you not heard of cumulative impact? i am glad I don’t live in your world of realism!!! The one that forgets the mitigating factors - side full of kids, a club that has been reborn from a financial crisis - a club that has given me the best moments in football in the last 12 months, I for one are not going to run for the hills at the first site of trouble. If that’s childish then let me on the magic roundabout!! 

9 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

City 2nd - you really do enjoy it when we lose don’t you??? Satisfying is it being able to have a good moan?.. at least three of our players today were playing with knocks which could well have kept them out if others were fit, others out of position. Have you not heard of cumulative impact? i am glad I don’t live in your world of realism!!! The one that forgets the mitigating factors - side full of kids, a club that has been reborn from a financial crisis - a club that has given me the best moments in football in the last 12 months, I for one are not going to run for the hills at the first site of trouble. If that’s childish then let me on the magic roundabout!! 

Oh have you been  watching for a full twelve months? When you get to sixty years let me know and I’ll listen to your bull s***e. We didnt just lose, we capitulated. Have you read Ricardos match report. He states exactly the same as me regarding our defensive frailties! Us he manning, no, just stating the obvious.

oh and the financial crisis. Of whose making! 

54 years **** !! - capitulated no!! Had an off day,  yes!!! ! I thought I had an offensive tone, but you take the biscuit - go back to the sewer !!! A quick you learnt to turn across all those years!!!! 

Some facts relating to reality 

1. We have a great manager 

2. We have some amazing young players 

3. We didn’t spend enough to be remotely competitive 

4. We over achieved last season - see 1 and 2 

5. We were massively let down, again, by those who always go mean when promoted to this division