Sign in to follow this  
City fan

Must go

Time for Delia Smith to go. Forget the current injuries. The circle of doom has happened several times.She has no long term ambition to keep city in the premiership. 

Edited by City fan
Spell check
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

blame the board- sack Farke- fans happy clapping anything- the only  trouble is too many injuries

• Haha 1

Spot on. This club will never ever progress under her ownership. Unfortunately with a sizeable portion of our yokel fanbase the Z list celebrity cook walks on water. 

• Like 1

Go and watch 1st division football then binners — true Norwich supporters know what’s going on here , and we will stay strong and support regardless!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Go and watch 1st division football then binners — true Norwich supporters know what’s going on here , and we will stay strong and support regardless!! 

please retract your head from your bottom and give constructive reasoning instead of your response

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Speak for yourself, Delia Smith has overseen numerous relegations. The fact of the matter is, football has moved on from owners with no money. 

• Like 2

It's actually laughable when people come on here at a bad time and all they can do is lambast the owners.  Haven't you got anything original to say??  

We have had the best year ever and we are still in the early stages of this season. Get lost if you really are that fickle, or if you are just Ipsh*t supprters on the troll......get a life.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If a person with a lot of money who was a fan of the club came forwards and offered to buy her out then there’d be a decision to make. But she says she won’t sell, and no-one’s coming forward offering said riches, so here we are.

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Speak for yourself, Delia Smith has overseen numerous relegations. The fact of the matter is, football has moved on from owners with no money. 

Ignoring the s h i t e load of promotions as well, your post is just conjecture. I could, and I will, quite easily counter that we could actually be doing quite well had we had some key players playing week in week out this season, and I do mean key players that have every chance of improving our first 11 considerably had they not been injured. So I’m afraid you have no way of proving thus far that this novel and brave approach could not be working now - it’s impossible to say either way, fact.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

The penny will drop with the happy clappers eventually 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

The penny will drop with the happy clappers eventually 

You have to a least mildly invest in this league. It’s almost as though they just wanted to ensure the club was well prepared for the championship.

3 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

You have to a least mildly invest in this league. It’s almost as though they just wanted to ensure the club was well prepared for the championship.

We have invested,  in the club as a whole , not just on players.  This is a project,  projects suffer setbacks, let's  see what nick the club is in in a couple of years. 

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

If a person with a lot of money who was a fan of the club came forwards and offered to buy her out then there’d be a decision to make. But she says she won’t sell, and no-one’s coming forward offering said riches, so here we are.

Yeah i'm sure all the rich, ambitious owners of the current premier league clubs were fans of their clubs before they took over.......

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

And that is what I'm saying. I'm not a binner or a whinger. Farke is the best manager city have ever had. The team is probably one of the best. What I'm saying is Delia isn't prepared to push on to the next level. She has proved that consistently over recent years. Even going back to 2004.

Funny thing is having billionaires as owners guarantees nothing, there are a number of lower league teams with big money backers, but the FFP in each division below the premiership means they have their hands tied in how much they can invest into the club......over invest and you will be liable to incur penalties without getting into the premiership.......more and more teams are now restricted in spending which makes life so much more competitive in the leagues under the premiership, which allows more teams like Sheffield United the chance of two promotions in three years.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Indy said:

Funny thing is having billionaires as owners guarantees nothing, there are a number of lower league teams with big money backers, but the FFP in each division below the premiership means they have their hands tied in how much they can invest into the club......over invest and you will be liable to incur penalties without getting into the premiership.......more and more teams are now restricted in spending which makes life so much more competitive in the leagues under the premiership, which allows more teams like Sheffield United the chance of two promotions in three years.

Which is why when you get here you have to grasp the opportunity and if Delia can’t/won’t do it she should be finding a buyer who will and can provide the backing to give us a chance of building the club up at this level. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Dr green thumb - put your own money in then!!!

Didn’t I say that football has moved on from owners with no money?

1 hour ago, City fan said:

And that is what I'm saying. I'm not a binner or a whinger. Farke is the best manager city have ever had. The team is probably one of the best. What I'm saying is Delia isn't prepared to push on to the next level. She has proved that consistently over recent years. Even going back to 2004.

Totally agree with you. If they want, I will run the club and have players and their families over for beans on toast on a Monday, if that’s all It takes! 

Just assume we get relegated, two other teams will come down with us, it will be interesting to see how much they spent, Villa might be one of those teams. Anyway Ippo have finally found their level and their fans are in no position to comment on other teams owners given the track record of their owner.........

4 hours ago, Aggy said:

What is the circle of doom?

I think it was somewhere in ‘Lord if the Rings’.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, City fan said:

Time for Delia Smith to go. Forget the current injuries. The circle of doom has happened several times.She has no long term ambition to keep city in the premiership. 

Is this for real? This rabbit hole again? Good Lord, give me strength. Moan and complain all you want. You’re free to do so. End of the day, it’s not your business.

Please explain what you actually believe gives you the right to tell someone else how to run THEIR business? Oh wait, you’re a FAN - supposedly - and you give your hard earned money to the club for tickets or subscription, or replica kits...whatever. Next.

You’re as stupid as someone who chooses to eat at a restaurant time and time again, where you don’t like the owners.

Why do you come back? Oh wait...bitchswitch fans are stupid like that.

The level of stupidity you have demonstrated shows you have no chance in seeing how arrogant you are.

if you don’t like it, go buy or build your own club.

• Like 2

What was depressing yesterday was the penny dropping that the stowmarket duo have yet again got it badly wrong in the premier league 

will that pair ever learn 😩😩

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Since 1980 said:

If people don't like the way the club is run go and support another one, there are plenty to choose from.

And you if don't like the topic don't comment

• Like 1
  • Sad 1