Sign in to follow this  
ca

2 questions for you all

Please dont make your mind up until we hear what Darren has to say.it may be that his agent is misquoting as usual and Worthy may have called his bluff!Also I would be interested to hear what we actually offered the player.It is presumed on this board that our top earner gets about £8000 per week,we are led to believe that Hucks is on about £18000 - £20000,did we in fact make him a good enough offer?Bearing in mind that we have sold £11000 worth of mini season tickets since Sunday and over £500,000 worth of shares in past 2 weeks did we actually push the boat out far enough.
Two questions for you all;How much if you were in his shoes would you be prepared to drop your wages to per week and how much a week do you think Norwich have actually offered him?

If the figures you quoted are fairly accurate then I can only guess that the board may have offered him 10,000 a week, which is probably more than our current highest paid player. Secondly, if I were in his shoes I would not be prepared to take a 50% pay cut unless I was already financially secure.

Your first comment about waiting for DH to say something is spot on. We can only hope that all this talk is from his agent. Let us hope Darren''s wife wears the trousers in their family and she tells him to drop his agent and move to Norwich.

If the worst happens and we don''t get him, then I have every faith in this board and management team and with the money available I trust Worthy to bring the right players to the club.

Whatever happens I will still be there on Boxing Day to watch the Div 1 leaders.

PS. Living in Peterborough I will keep my eyes out for another Leon.

LET ME TELL U THIS, HUCKERBY SAID B4 HE''S LAST GAME AGAINST CARDIFF HE WOULD LOVE TO SIGN 4 NORWICH IF A DEAL COULD BE DONE HE WOULD BE HERE 2MORO AND IS WILLING TO TAKE A PAY CUT. WELL ITS NOW BEEN A WEEK SINCE A DEAL WAS MADE WITH MAN C AND HE ANT HERE. I THINK HE IS HOLDING OUT TO JAN TO SEE IF ANY PRIMIER CLUBS GO IN 4 HIM WHERE HE WOULD GET 20K A WEEK. IF NO PRIMIER CLUB GOES FOR HIM HE WILL SIGN 4 US. LETS FORGET BOUT HIM I MEAN WE BEAT THE SCUM AWAY FROM HOME WITHOUT HIM AND GET BEHIND THE STRIKERS WE HAV.

Well said. Hux has played the game for himself- the bit that got us excited was when he said he would take a pay cut. On the reported numbers would you sacrifice £8K per week which over a year is £400K. That''s a lot of dosh.