Sign in to follow this  
Jobsworth Canary

Paying for the sins of the present

1) lack of investment in the squad by our owners compared to the likes of Villa

2) poor training techniques causing significant injuries to an already thread bare squad

3) poor tactical nouse 

if ever there is a need for significant new investment and owners this game surely highlights the fact

5 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

2) poor training techniques causing significant injuries to an already thread bare squad

3) poor tactical nouse 

if ever there is a need for significant new investment and owners this game surely highlights the fact

First time I’ve ever agreed with you

1. We're trying to be self sustaining and villa spent millions to scrape into 6th place last season which may catch up with them if they get relegated.

2. There may be something to this but the injuries aren't all the same type so maybe not.

3. Love some but it would have to be the right people for the right reasons, not some asset stripping arms dealer  who is happy being top of league 1, as are their mahoosive support.

It would have been a tough season even without the injuries. But the fact is we have them and the players we have left fit are not good enough to successfully compete at this level. Now there is nothing we can do to change that until January or the injuries start to clear up, so in the meantime the team needs our support. Whinging doesn't help - unless you have a concrete suggestion to make?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

It would have been a tough season even without the injuries. But the fact is we have them and the players we have left fit are not good enough to successfully compete at this level. Now there is nothing we can do to change that until January or the injuries start to clear up, so in the meantime the team needs our support. Whinging doesn't help - unless you have a concrete suggestion to make?

I agree but a change of ownership between now and January is absolutely key.

so get behind the club and demand change 

45 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

3) poor tactical nouse 

I've got a poor tactical noose you can borrow if you want to use it?

2 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Regular at Colney are you ?

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

In the canteen

Stealing cakes to take back to Poorman Rd.

2 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

I agree but a change of ownership between now and January is absolutely key.

so get behind the club and demand change 

I will get behind the club and support them. I do not want "change"-  I want a club that is respected in its community, and all of us working together for the greater good. And as a supporter I'll accept the bad as well as the good as part of the price of that association. Thank you. 

• Like 2

Did you hear Webber’s interview on radio 5 op ? Made it quite clear that the 3 things you mention are rubbish and we have a 3 year plan that takes care of every eventuality, including if we were to be relegated how we will come back even stronger.

Hopefully he knows what he is talking about more than you ?

This very naive at all to think if this team relegated we will see same players performed and enjoyed the game like last season !

Relegated team who will conceded around 100 goals will have broken morale without doubt...

So this 3 years plan etc is good on paper but not easy on real world of relegated squad.

I not blame for lack of investment because as many times we see is not so easy to attract really top player at club like Norwich.

Same time pretty average players easy can be rated 30 40 mil and do nothing special(ask Newcastle with Almiron 21 mil and Joelinton 40 mil)

Something wrong happen as changing training process and we are not fresh anymore and same so many inj players is like avalanche this days.Not be surprised if Chris Domogola lost his job soon !

We are pure joke in defence with both full backs think play against league one teams and both central defenders is not any synchronise especially when team is high on the field.

When defence have not fully fit players and is very week last games we need to be much more compact as a unit .ofcourse Trybull and Tettey miss is again very bad situation as when at least we need one of them we not have any and same time keepers is same situation we need for 2 weeks Fahrman and him is not available lol

Edited by Boris