Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Match thread

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

You can if you score more than them.

Unmarked again and 2-0 down. I refer back to my previous post

Pathetic. What an awful setup. Farke is a complete idiot, they can't defend at all, come on... injuries aside this is insane.

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

Pathetic. What an awful setup. Farke is a complete idiot, they can't defend at all, come on... injuries aside this is insane.

Yeah, complete idiot. Got us relegated last season. Wait...

We are playing badly, but with the injuries we have and a back five consisting of McGovern, defensive midfielder and with no holding midfidler in the team, we are never going to be solid. Ever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carn said:

Injuries have actually destroyed us so far this season.

Its not just injuries though is it.... Stiepermann has scuffed 5 chances, and Buendia took an extra touch for his when he didn't have to.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

no need 😂

Isn’t there a lower league football match with 3 men and a dog attending that you should be watching 

Just now, All the Germans said:

Yeah, complete idiot. Got us relegated last season. Wait...

We are playing badly, but with the injuries we have and a back five consisting of McGovern, defensive midfielder and with no holding midfidler in the team, we are never going to be solid. Ever.

Come off it, you having a laugh? Plan A is attack at all costs, plan B... there isn't one. 

2 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

This.

Klose and Zimmermann both out, along with Hanley, Godfrey carrying a Hernia problem and Amadou doing the best he can in a CB role, with McGovern behind - there's no f**king wonder we're struggling defensively ffs.

What is worse for me however has been our non-existent midfield presence and composure, never seen Leitner misplace so many passes, McLean anonymous as usual, and yet again Steipermann struggling for about the 5th game in a row.

Injuries are killing us at the back, but we need to be so much better in midfield as well.

Man City seems like years ago.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

This is a must-win. I know it’s early doors but with only 3 teams below us we have to win against these 3.

McGovern is showing exactly why he’s 3rd choice.

Pissed on your bonfire didn’t it! McGovern is nowhere near the problem here

Just now, All the Germans said:

Credit where it is due. Good penalty save and exceptional to get back up and stop the rebound. Well done McGovern. 

We can agree on that, superb save.

8 minutes ago, Carra Rud said:

Seriously mate, we don’t need supporters like you if that’s the kind of stuff you’re going to come out with. Jesus Christ. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indy_Bones said:

What is worse for me however has been our non-existent midfield presence and composure, never seen Leitner misplace so many passes, McLean anonymous as usual, and yet again Steipermann struggling for about the 5th game in a row.

Injuries are killing us at the back, but we need to be so much better in midfield as well.

Yeah, but it's killing us in midfield as well.

Vrancic, Trybull, Tettey, Hernandez all out

1 minute ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Seriously mate, we don’t need supporters like you if that’s the kind of stuff you’re going to come out with. Jesus Christ. 

Its called having an opinion mate, yours may differ but it doesn't make mine wrong.

Edited by Carra Rud

1 minute ago, kirku said:

Yeah, but it's killing us in midfield as well.

Vrancic, Trybull, Tettey, Hernandez all out

The bigger loss for me is Amadou in midfield. I say that purely on the basis that neither Trybull nor Tettey, whilst decent players, are the defensive midfielder we need at this level.

13 minutes ago, JF said:

Unmarked again and 2-0 down. I refer back to my previous post

You not good at maths  then. If we score more than them  then we win. That's a fact.