Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Match thread

Game over. Bundia gives away possession too easily and then it’s like a knife through butter

6 minutes ago, kirku said:

Another dreadful suggestion. Drop our most effective striker (by a country mile) into the 10 to accommodate Drmic (who has been thoroughly underwhelming in the glimpses we've seen)?

Or we could lose every week and never try anything new, that's working well isnt it.

4 minutes ago, Carra Rud said:

Yep so true, get back up, then straight back down. Thanks for the insight Einstein.

Quite the keyboard warrior aren’t you...

Okay, I've had a change of heart. I have been extremely negative today, apologies all round.

City are a really good team, pretty sure they'll end up in the top 6 with solid defending like I've seen today.

Probably be challenging for the top 3 next season with Farke at the helm. Oh if it wasn't for all the injuries this season hey?

Delia is doing a great job as always.

0-3 down who cares? 4-3 to city is my prediction 👍

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Or we could lose every week and never try anything new, that's working well isnt it.

You realise that they could change it, like in your nonsensical suggestions, and still lose every week (or lose even worse than they are at the moment). 

Injury ravaged squad with no viable alternative options to what we're doing. Farke's hands are tied.

Sorry to say but Emi has been absolute sh*te today, how many times has he given the ball away?!

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

Okay, I've had a change of heart. I have been extremely negative today, apologies all round.

City are a really good team, pretty sure they'll end up in the top 6 with solid defending like I've seen today.

Probably be challenging for the top 3 next season with Farke at the helm. Oh if it wasn't for all the injuries this season hey?

Delia is doing a great job as always.

0-3 down who cares? 4-3 to city is my prediction 👍

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot...

1 minute ago, JF said:

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot...

Looks like we just found him! Thorpey or JF or the same who knows???

Edited by Carra Rud

Injuries are bad but right now we're just not competitive even with teams that came up with us which isn't acceptable.

• Like 1

Relegation form but at least we can look forward to playing Ipswich again

Edited by baldy09

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Injuries are bad but right now we're just not competitive even with teams that came up with us which isn't acceptable.

Sorry mate the pink un crowd doesn't allow any negative comments. 0-4 down but we are totally alright. City, city, city!

Don't tell me that tippy tappy stuff around your own penalty area is the way forward.

How many goals are we going to give away before we cut that out

Isn’t it time to introduce Famewo on as if Godfrey doesn’t recover from his op as expected we’re in deeper ****e? Surely time to blood more players now, Idah too.

Edited by Indy

Bundia again losing possession easily and it’s in the net. We’re brushed off the ball far too easily 

I don't think I can rate anyone about 6 today so far.  Stiepy and Leitner would be lucky to get 4s.

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

Sorry mate the pink un crowd doesn't allow any negative comments. 0-4 down but we are totally alright. City, city, city!

Negative comments are fine. You’re just acting like a ****ing bell end

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JF said:

Bundia again losing possession easily and it’s in the net. We’re brushed off the ball far too easily 

Stop being so negative you binner!

32 minutes ago, kirku said:

Stipi can't play wide. It's another area where the injuries are hurting us.

25 minutes ago, kirku said:

None of those things are remotely viable. 

23 minutes ago, kirku said:

Another dreadful suggestion. Drop our most effective striker (by a country mile) into the 10 to accommodate Drmic (who has been thoroughly underwhelming in the glimpses we've seen)?

12 minutes ago, kirku said:

You realise that they could change it, like in your nonsensical suggestions, and still lose every week (or lose even worse than they are at the moment). 

Injury ravaged squad with no viable alternative options to what we're doing. Farke's hands are tied.

Shut up you know it all pr*ck. 

Pukki has played 45 games in those three attacking midfield positions, including his first 2 games for us. 

Stiepermann played 45 games wide right, 25 games wide left. 

Fine, lets try nothing. This is fun.

Have you given any consideration at all to the fact that our most talented player is a natural number 10 who has been shoved out wide? No, because you are a donut. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten