Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Cantwell injury

Ā 

šŸ“ COLUMN šŸ”°Ā Ā Norwich City: Currently the only Premier League side without a goal in the last 15mins of a game...Ā  The column goes into fitness too. For the record, Iā€™m expecting Jamal Lewis to start v Aston Villa. Ā Ā Also been suggestions Todd Cantwell tweaked his hamstring in training - as I understand it, he will also be fine for tomorrow.Ā Ā Ā Presser with Daniel Farke is lunchtime. Column link below. #NCFC The AthleticĀ Ā šŸ‘‰Ā https://theathletic.com/1260533/2019/10/04/comment-what-happened-to-all-of-norwichs-late-goals/

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Ā 

šŸ“ COLUMN šŸ”°Ā Ā Norwich City: Currently the only Premier League side without a goal in the last 15mins of a game...Ā  The column goes into fitness too. For the record, Iā€™m expecting Jamal Lewis to start v Aston Villa. Ā Ā Also been suggestions Todd Cantwell tweaked his hamstring in training - as I understand it, he will also be fine for tomorrow.Ā Ā Ā Presser with Daniel Farke is lunchtime. Column link below. #NCFC The AthleticĀ Ā šŸ‘‰Ā https://theathletic.com/1260533/2019/10/04/comment-what-happened-to-all-of-norwichs-late-goals/

You've subscribed then Eddie?

I think the difficulty for both Roberts and Drmic is getting the understanding with the other players which is so key to our forward line play - Hernandez, Buendia, Pukki, Vrancic, Cantwell etc have a solid understanding so that they know where to make runs and where to play the ball without having to wait and see where someone else is moving.Ā  Roberts and Drmic just don't have that yet and need game time but can we afford the time to let them build it up ?

Ā 

This is why I was keen to keep Rhodes this season, the Burnley and Palace games were perfect examples of when it would have been useful to bring him on with 15/20 minutes asĀ a striker who knows our system/players and could snatch a late goal.Ā  Sadly that didn't happen.

• Like 1

Oh please, let this just be a niggle... that's what came to my mind... we just cannot afford another injury...

2 hours ago, Diane said:

You've subscribed then Eddie?

The bit I pasted there was on Facebook for all to see. I did download the app today, didn't have to give any card details and have free access for nowšŸ™ƒ

Now is the perfect time for Drmic and Roberts to get involved imo. Both should be raring to go and should see this as a wonderful opportunity.