Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 9

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have Jellytot selecting the final six results. Jellytot’s having a brilliant season with 5/6 winning weeks and had her first losing pick only last weekend. She has been really unlucky in other seasons trying so hard to get her name on our Arrdee Honours Board so lets make a huge effort to help make that happen with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We have Hector Brockelbank making the final selections for our beloved Canaries match against Villa. Hector earned this week in the hot seat through being joint runner up in the England v Bulgaria prediction competition. Hector, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs picks and your own. Remember that we have £2 Villa win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

2095583868_PUPsKBrown.jpg.e41f27faa1438bebc7ce9308ac41f64c.jpg

2013 PUPs presentation with Jellytot, Tilly, Mandie, Twidio and honorary PUP for the day Ken Brown.

Our presentation pot got a real boost during the week when one of our amazing PUPs donated £200 of his Canary Bond bonus. Thanks so much for that. As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

159873007_Signaturetotals-page-001(2).jpg.2a4e3e87813455bbf08dd76db3a1f4b6.jpg

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Jellytot and Hector Brockelbank. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Helen and Oliver... the thread is yours….🙃........

412226793_0001(1).thumb.jpg.fab131a1f8979c2ede4efcc47118baee.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Hey PUPs good afternoon, lots of love to everyone(don't we all need it)

For Helen's Top 6 - Preston North End V Barnsly - Home win. Going with higher odds this week, but Preston are on form and Barnsly have not scored away from home in the league yet

For Olivers Norwich - Bet Builder(365) over 12 corners, over 4 card, over 3 goals 28/1

A good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Jellytot, Hector and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for RANGERS v Hamilton up in Jockland for me.

For the Norwich bet BTTS.

Thanks Dad ! I'll be making the final 6 picks friday evening time, so please keep your suggestions coming in until then. I'm really hoping this season is my time to finally get 6/6 🤞💛💚

On a roll again, one in a row! A Premier League offering this week with 

West Ham v Crystal Palace - Home Win. Hammers look good value at Evens to me.

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Norwich.

Best of luck Jellytot, Hector, and all you PUPs.

Fenway. Familys finding each other at last,but you guys might want to get this out of Home Bargains

" is trusted to be used by TV shows such as The Jeremy Kyle Show"

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

Probably best to ignore this as I can’t pick a winner for toffee in here this season...

West Ham to beat Palace

Norwich 3 Villa 2

Evening all, Sweden for me this week and:

AIK v Orebro SK - HOME WIN

Good Luck Jellytot and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, 1-1. Best of luck Hector B

Man City home win is my suggestion for you Helen - Good Luck

For ncfc its going to be a win for us with Pukki scoring - Good Luck Hector

Good luck to all you lovely pink un pickers who support this thread every week 😀 

Edited by Diane

Good Morning all. 

I am going to dip into Italy this week and back our pre season opponents ATALANTA to win at home v Lecce. 

For the Norwich bet I shall go with BTTS.

Hi PUPs, off to Bulgaria this week with CSKA Sofia vs. Vitosha Bistritsa (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for over City to win and over 3.5 goals (Result/Total Goals - currently 4/1).

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

·

I'll go for Atletico Madrid to win against Real Valladolid at odds of around 8/11.

For the Norwich game, my gut feeling tells me HT-FT Villa-Norwich could be a good choice.

Good luck to everyone (except Lincsy).

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

MMMK - ABERDEEN -v- Hibernian  HOME WIN

MM - ADO Den Haag -v- AJAX  AWAY WIN

For the Norwich game, BTTS.

Good Luck to Helen and Hector, and also to all PUPs 🔰

Good luck Helen!

Can't see past SWANSEA v Stoke - HOME WIN in the Championship

For Hector's Norwich pick - I'b be tempted to have 50p on a 3-2 Norwich win, but also 50p on a 3-2 Villa win. Can see pleanty of ghouls in this one...

Good luck all,

Leedscanary

Starting to feel the pressure........ 

PSG to beat Angers please.

I think more than 2.5 goals is nailed on this week. Good luck Helen and Hector!

Croatia 1st League for me and Hajduk Split(top 20 points) to beat NK Varazdin (9th 7 points)

For the Norwich bet I would suggest BTTS - No.

The very best of luck.

I'm going to try France this week...

Lille          v          Nimes          Home Win

For our game I'll go with...

Ben Godfrey to score anytime

Danish league for me this week, Silkeborg v Midtjylland  and an away win for FC Midtjylland who are top and Silkeborg who are bottom.

For us, it depends on how Villa approach the game - they are a bit unpredictable, but if they don't set out to stop us play and think they will beat us just through their normal play, I think we will do well, so I'm going to say 3-0 home win.

Good luck Jellytot and Hector and to all PUPs everywhere.

Edited by lake district canary

West Ham vs Crystal Palace - home win please.

Good luck all.

Morning pups.

I’m hoping to find a better pick after some mixed fortunes over the past few weeks. I’m going to pick the form team in League 1 Oxford Utd who I think will continue banging the goals in. Away win Accrington Stanley v OXFORD UNITED.

For the match bet I think it will be a close game, so a Norwich victory by 1 goal looks good to me.

Good luck pups and to Hector and Jellytot with their picks 👍🤞😁

Edited by Hansterbubble
Spelling

Spain for me this week please, and a home win for Real Madrid v Granada (Sat 3.00pm)

For the City bet i will go for a 2-1 win for the depleted canaries.

Best of luck to Jellytot and Hector.

OTBC

I'm going to back Tottenham to bounce back from their humiliation midweek, so away win Brighton v SPURS (10/11 on B365)

For our game I think BTTS (Yes) @ 1/2 on B365 seems a pretty fair bet!

Good luck with the picks both 🤞