Sign in to follow this  
sumday2108

Sticker Album Error

In the album there are 2 Graham Paddons. One where it is supposed to be Ken Foggo! I have contacted archant but I'm not aware that anything has been mentioned   big error!

The picture on the right should be Ken  Foggo. How can they get that so wrong?  Even had a super fan in the paper as the first one to collect them all, and it was not noticed!

20190928_174501.jpg

Edited by sumday2108

Hi, it was noticed (correct image but cropped incorrectly - Ken is to the right of Graham).

We're having 4,000 correct stickers shipped over from the printing factory in Italy.

2 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

We're having 4,000 correct stickers shipped over from the printing factory in Italy.

Printed in Italy WTF ?

3 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Because that's where they print stickers John.

Obviously no printers in the UK then Pete ?

9 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Don't be so sicily.......

I should have known you would want a pizza the action.

43 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Don't pesto me.....

Someone told me you would reply and i said don't Genoa it.

I did google "collectable football stickers" and as expected, the sector is dominated by Panini, who unsurprisingly are Italian. Hardly a shock that they were used to print the book and stickers then. 😐

Useless information - Panini were owned by Marvel Comics for five years.

I suspected the stickers were printed up by Panini, they are so dominant in the market that youngsters here refer to them as Paninis and not football stickers. I would think it's fair to assume that they are so geared up for this particular niche that they can offer a better deal to the customer, in this case Pinkun/NCFC etc. Probably a good idea to do the deal before brexit , too. They wouldn't get any cheaper after, that's for sure. The cheapest alternative would probably be China, along with all the quality control issues that come with sourcing goods there. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

On 02/10/2019 at 16:44, TIL 1010 said:

Obviously no printers in the UK then Pete ?

British football stickers would be like Korean cheese, Argentinian watches or Albanian fizz.

Leave the watches to the Swiss, the fizz to the French and Italians, and the football stickers to the Italians.

Home of Panini. 

Ken Foggo/Graham Paddon sticker official statement

Thank you for collecting the NCFC stickers and also for raising this matter with us. There are four ways in which we can help: 

1.                 Local EDP Newsagent – if you are in the vicinity of a local EDP newsagent we can arrange for a correct sticker to be delivered there so that you can collect it. Just email shop@archant.co.uk with your name and newsagent, it’ll be there within two working days.

2.                 NCFC – you can collect the correct Ken Foggo sticker from the shop at Carrow Road or the NCFC Hub.

3.                 Archant Head Office – if you are in Norwich you can collect a correct sticker from the Archant offices on  Rouen Road.

4.                 Postal – alternatively, if you are outside of Norfolk, Suffolk and Waveney email your details to shop@archant.co.uk and we will arrange for the correct sticker to be posted to you.

Thank you once again for raising the matter. Happy collecting!

• Like 1