Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

EFL Trophy v Crawley

Mair not playing suggests they don’t expect Fahrmann to be ready for Saturday’s game against Villa.

But Heise is playing, so does that mean Lewis is okay? Or will Byram or Aarons cover left back? Or are they trying to get him some match fitness?

1 minute ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Mair not playing suggests they don’t expect Fahrmann to be ready for Saturday’s game against Villa.

But Heise is playing, so does that mean Lewis is okay? Or will Byram or Aarons cover left back? Or are they trying to get him some match fitness?

Absolutely no idea . 

49 minutes ago, Molly Windley said:

Ta, just waiting for the valves to warm up.

the old foreplay is down to that now, is it ?

If I've understood the rules correctly and my maths serves me right, Norwich U21s can not get above the 3rd place that they already occupy.

"City must now hope that Crawley beat Oxford when the sides meet in the competition in November, and that both sides have a worse goal difference than Norwich."

But if Crawley beat Oxford, Crawly's GD will be better than Norwich U21s. as it's already the same, and the only remaining fixture will then be Portsmouth Vs Oxford where both teams are already above us.

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Would a Tuesday night appearance at Crawley affect a potential place on the bench on Saturday?

Or.... He isn't injured, is he?

2 minutes ago, K Lo said:

If I've understood the rules correctly and my maths serves me right, Norwich U21s can not get above the 3rd place that they already occupy.

"City must now hope that Crawley beat Oxford when the sides meet in the competition in November, and that both sides have a worse goal difference than Norwich."

But if Crawley beat Oxford, Crawly's GD will be better than Norwich U21s. as it's already the same, and the only remaining fixture will then be Portsmouth Vs Oxford where both teams are already above us.

Yeah, I think it's mathematically impossible. The only way we can finish above Oxford is if they lose to both Portsmouth and Crawley, and that scenario would see Crawley finishing above us on goal difference.